How do you think I feel?
I haven't slept.
I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach, fluttering.
1. The look in his eyes made my heart flutter.
2. Her chiffon skirt was fluttering in the night breeze.
3. The birds were active, whirring and fluttering among the trees.
4. She'd been fluttering about in the kitchen.
5. Flutter experiment is always the attention-getting topic in airplane flight test, because it directly affects the flight safety.
6. The birds fluttered excitedly in the trees.
7. Her heart began to flutter with fear.
8. She flutter ed nervously about, going from room to room.