He was surprisingly forthcoming.
Yeah, he tells it like it is, just don't piss him off.
1. The outcome of our actions, on the contrary, is quite forthcoming.
2. We must first see some real evidence. So far it has not been forthcoming.
3. One source predicts no major shift in policy will be forthcoming at the committee hearings.
4. Whoever wins the forthcoming general election must cut the legal and tax burden on small companies, despite the deficit.
5. They promised that the money would be forthcoming.
6. The forthcoming week will be busy.
7. No answer was forthcoming.
8. He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming.