[精华推荐]新东方留学核心词汇23000词Group 094: -ia “某种病”

动画英语小故事Magic Marker系列:71 The Truth About the Magic Marker(中英+Mp3)

chengbin 于2015-11-20发布 l 已有人阅读

71. The Truth About the Magic Marker

71.关于魔笔的真相

Please, Fairy Princess, please tell me about the magic marker.

童话公主,请告诉我关于魔笔的故事。

Come with me and I will show you.

跟我来,我会告诉你。

Maxie! We're walking inside a tree!

马克西!我们走进树里面了!

Is this a dream?

这是一个梦吗?

No, Taco. It isn't a dream!

不,塔可。这不是梦!

This is a magic tree!

这是一棵神奇的树!

Where do you think you're going, Gisella?

当你以为你要去哪里,吉塞拉?

I'm not through with you!

我不是跟着你!

It's so beautiful here.

这里是如此美丽。

Like a fairy tale!

像童话!

Welcome to the Enchanted Land of the Fairies!

欢迎来到仙女的梦幻大地!

Look! They all have magic markers!

看!它们都有魔笔!

Our land is a place of beauty, peace and harmony, just like a rainbow.

我们的土地是一个美丽,和平与和谐的地方,就像一道彩虹。

Each Fairy Princess has a marker that represents a color of the rainbow.

每一个童话公主都有代表彩虹颜色的魔笔。

Red!Orange!Yellow! Green! Blue! Indigo!

红!橙!黄!绿!蓝!靛!

But what about the last color?

最后一种颜色呢?

The rainbow isn't complete!

彩虹是不完整的!

That's right. Because Gisella took the marker!

那就对了。因为吉塞拉拿走了魔笔!

It didn't belong to her.

它不属于她。

It belonged to me!

它属于我!

I know and I'm sorry!

我知道,我很抱歉!

I was only playing with it.

我只是在玩它。

I didn't mean to lose it!

我并不想失去它!

That's why I was chasing you.

这就是为什么我在追你的原因。

I had to get the marker back.

我把魔笔拿回来。

You see, the marker you belongs to the Land of Fairies.

你看,你属于仙女的土地魔笔。

Without that marker, we cannot have true peace and harmony.

如果没有这个魔笔,我们不能有真正的和平与和谐。

Can you give me the marker back?

你能把我魔笔给我吗?

Of course. It's your marker.

当然。这是你的魔笔。

I'm sorry I kept it.

对不起,我要留着它。

Thank you.

谢谢。

What's going to happen to her?

她发生什么了?

Gisella is sorry for what she did.

吉塞拉为她的所作所为感到抱歉。

And she won't ever do it again.

她永远不会再这样做。

Being an ugly witch was her punishment.

成为一个丑陋的女巫是她的惩罚。

She…she…she was a fairy?

她......她......她是一个仙女?

A beautiful fairy?

一个美丽的仙女?

下一篇
返回列表
评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有