726. He set up a fine example to all of us.
727. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
728. It's bleeding. You'd better go see a doctor about that cut.
729. I hope you have a good time on your trip.
730. Most people eat, write, and work with their right hands.
731. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
732. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
733. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
734. Tom has been to Japan, I have also been there.
735. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
736. He knows it's inconvenient, but he wants to go anyway.
737. The fresh air in the morning made him feel glad.
738. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.
739. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
740. She shouted on the mountaintop and listen for the echo.
741. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it?
742. I'll meet you at the entrance of the zoo tomorrow.
743. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial?
744. I shall travel to New York by air this weekend.
745. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
746. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.
747. I'd like something spicy. /I'd like something not spicy.
748. The customs asked me if I had anything to declare.
749. It's not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight.
750. Who bought that new house down the street from you?