1. David shivered with cold and fear.
2. Inflation is getting out of hand.
3. Was it typed or written by hand?
4. Having cash in hand is better than a check.
1. Tom and Susan walked slowly hand in hand.
2. Tom's 10th birthday will soon be at hand.
3. Inflation is getting worse over time.
4. Maria learned many poems by heart.
1. Susan was reading Aesop's fables with great interest.
2. David returned to his hometown with mixed emotions.
3. Tom did not graduate from elementary school with honors.
4. It's good to see you in person.
5. Jane waited for John's arrival in a fever of impatience.
6. Tom's teacher speaks with an Irish accent.
7. Tom, please cross the road with care.
8. You shouldn't blow your nose at table.
9. Susan baked the Christmas cookies with pleasure.
10. John heard about the news at first hand from his boss.