1. His line is busy at the moment!
2. I'm sorry, his line is busy at the moment.
3. I'm afraid I don't know.
4. I wonder if I might use your pen.
1. Could you tell me the way to the station?
2. I'm afraid I am going to have to call off our appointment.
3. Do you mind if we make the appointment for an earlier time?
4. Would you like something to drink?
1. Be quiet!
2. Would you please be quiet?
3. Can I use your pen?
4. I was wondering if I could borrow your pen for a moment.
5. Can you say that again?
6. Sorry, could you say that again, please?
7. I'm afraid I don't like his music.
8. I'm afraid I have no idea.
9. Can you help me with my homework?
10. Sorry, I can't help you.