1. If you had the opportunity to clone yourself, what would you do?
2. If I were God, I would not forgive you.
3. If money were not an issue, would you get plastic surgery?
4. If Jane were a man, she would volunteer for the army.
1. John might have carried his bags.
2. I could eat 10 hamburgers!
3. Tom could have lost the game.
4. If you won the lottery what would you do?
1. If it were not for air, what would happen to us?
2. What would our lives be like without TV?
3. What would you do if you won a billion WON?
4. I would quit my job the next day.
5. I could travel around the world and stay in the most luxurious hotels.
6. I wish I would get into that school.
7. If I had Mary's number, I could call her.
8. Without the pills, David might not get better.
9. John's business trip to Busan lasted only two days. If the trip had been longer, he would have visited his friend there.
10. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to North Korea to see Mt. Paektu.