1. John should not have drunk so much Soju last night.
2. Without Robert's help, John couldn't have come home last night.
3. Tom would have arrived at school on time this morning.
4. Tom might have gone to bed early last night.
1. Susan might have left her swimsuit at the sports center yesterday.
2. I could have taken the taxi.
3. Jane could have married William.
4. Tom should have gotten up early this morning.
1. You might have left your book at school.
2. If John had looked at the map, we wouldn't have been lost.
3. I shouldn't have gone out with him.
4. If Susan hadn't been afraid of spiders, she would have picked it up,
5. But for your help, I couldn't have finished the report.
6. John might have had some financial difficulties.
7. John should have stopped drinking earlier.
8. If David had known the Korean language, he could have enjoyed his visit.
9. If Susan had had enough money, she would have bought more chocolate.
10. If Maria's friend had had enough time, she would have stayed a little longer.