立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第01集:Rebecca's Dream 丽贝卡的梦想(一)

1-1Rebecca's Dream 1.jpg
Rebecca's Dream (1)

丽贝卡的梦想(1)

No!

不是。

Yes!

是。

You're wrong.

你是错的。

I'm right-and you know it.

我是对的,你应该知道。

I have to go.

我要走了。

Rebecca, we have to talk.

丽贝卡,我们要谈一谈。

Not now, Matt.

不是现在,麦特。

I'll wait right here till you're done.

我在这等你。

Matt, you don't have to wait for me.

麦特,你不必等我。

Yes, I do. I'll be right here.

要的,我会在这等你。

It'll be a couple of hours.

要几个小时。

All right. Bye.

好的,再见。

Where are you going? The front door is over there.

你去哪?前门在那边。

I have to use the employees entrance.

我要从员工入口进去。

Excuse me, the Gold Room? This way? Thanks.

不好意思,金色大厅在哪?这边吗?谢谢。

Hi, Steve.

你好,史蒂夫。

Hello, Rebecca. We're almost ready.

你好,丽贝卡。我们准备好了。

Listen, I need to change.

我需要换衣服。

There's a ladies' room over there.

女洗手间在那边。

I'll be right back.

我很快回来。

Hi, Jessica.

嗨,杰西卡。

How are you?

你好吗?

Good.

还好。

Hello, Hello.

你们好,你们好。

Welcome to the Gold Room. I'm Rebecca Casey and this is Steve Davis.

欢迎来到金色大厅。我是丽贝卡.凯西,这位是史蒂夫?戴维斯。

Here's a song I wrote. I call it 'Traveling Light.'

这是一首我写的歌,名字叫“旅行之光”。

Why don't you wait out in the lobby.

你到大堂等我好吗?

Here's your share. Twenty...thirty...forty...and five.

这是你那份……二十……三十……四十……还有五块。

Forty-five. Good thing I have a day job.

四十五块。好在我白天有另一份工作。

Good thing we both do.

好在我们都另有工作。

We'll do better next time.

下次我们会做得更好。

Rebecca, I have something to tell you. There isn't going to be a next time, for me.

丽贝卡,有件事要告诉你。对于我来讲不会有下一次了。

What?

什么?

I'm tired of this. My wife's expecting. The bills are piling up. This (waving the cash) isn't a salary. It's peanuts.

我对此有些疲倦。我妻子希望我能赚更多的钱。帐单越来越多。这钱不是工资,微不足道。

But, Steve, we're getting lots of calls...We're playing at a wedding next week ...

可是,史蒂夫,我们会接到许多电话……下周我们会在婚礼上演出。

I want to spend my weekends with my wife, not at weddings for people I don't know.

我想在周末陪我妻子,而不是去参加不认识的人的婚礼。

Steve, you shouldn't, we've worked so hard.

史蒂夫,请你不要这样,我们工作很努力。

You know how I feel...It's always the same old story: no money, no appreciation. Sorry, Rebecca, but this is it for me. You'll find another piano player. Bye. Take care of yourself.

你了解我的感觉……还是那句老话:没有金钱,没有感激。 抱歉,丽贝卡,事情对我就是这样。你会找到另一个钢琴伴奏。再见,多保重。

打开APP阅读全文