立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第01集:Rebecca's Dream 丽贝卡的梦想(二)

1-2Rebecca's Dream 2.jpg
Rebecca's Dream (2)

丽贝卡的梦想(2)

So, you're mad I waited, right?

我在这等你使你不高兴?

No, I'm not angry.

不,我没生气。

So, what's wrong?

那么,出了什么事?

Steve says he can't take it anymore.

史蒂夫说他不能再忍受了。

He's quitting? Maybe he's got the right idea.

他退出了?也许他是对的。

Look, I'm not quitting. I have to find another partner.

听着,我没退出,我要再找一个钢琴伴奏。

Rebecca, you're banging your head against the wall. You're never gonna make it in the music business. It's too tough.

丽贝卡,你是在把头往墙上撞。你永远也不会在音乐事业上取得成功,它太难了。

Why are you so negative?

你怎么这么消极?

I'm realistic.

我非常现实。

Look, Matt, success takes time. I'm going to make it. That's why I'm going to music school.

你瞧,麦特,成功需要时间。我会成功。这就是我去音乐学院的原因。

Music school...What am I going to do while you're in music school?

音乐学院……你去音乐学院了我该怎么办?

We had a relationship, you know?

我们相爱,对吗?

We still do.

我们仍然相爱。

What's happening to us? You have two jobs; I have two jobs. You have to take care of your father. There's no time.

我们到底发生了什么事?你打两份工,我打两份工,你还要照顾你父亲。根本没有时间。

I'm sorry, Matt...It's hard to find time.

很抱歉,麦特……很难找到时间。

A real relationship takes time, you know?

真正的爱情关系需要时间,不是吗?

I know...It's late. I have to be up early for work tomorrow.

我知道……现在太晚了,明天我还要早起工作。

All right, I'll take you home.

好吧,我送你回家。

So, about our date on Thursday...? I'll pick you up at seven, OK?

那么,星期四的约会怎么样?我七点钟来接你,好吗?

Sounds good.

听起来不错。

This is really crazy, Rebecca Casey.

丽贝卡凯西,你简直疯了。

Good night, Matt.

晚安,麦特。

打开APP阅读全文