立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第02集:Differences 不同(一)

2-1Differences 1.jpg
Differences (1)

不同(1)

Kevin, I can write my songs on a computer. They have a computer lab . It opens up the possibilities of song composition ...

凯文,我能在电脑上写歌。他们有一个电脑实验室,这给歌曲创作带提供了可能性……

What's the possibility of getting some food in this house soon?

有没有可能性马上给家里弄一些吃的东西?

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. Put what you want on the list.

明天我去商店买东西。把你要的东西写在单上。

I can't believe how many forms I have to fill out.

我真不敢相信有这么多表格要填写。

I can't believe we're out of cereal.

真不敢相信我们连麦片吃光了。

Put it on the list.

把它写在单子上。

We're almost out of peanut butter...

我们的花生酱也快没了……

I just bought that jar.

那瓶是我才买的。

Hey, look, a coupon...two for the price of one...I know, put it on the list.

嘿,看,赠券……买一赠一……我知道,把它放在单子上。

We should get more cookies.

我们该多买些饼干。

Gee, they want to know everything--my interests, hobbies, sports, awards, on and on...I'll be here all night.

嘿,他们要了解所有的事情,我的兴趣,爱好,体育,奖励等等……等等……我得在这呆整个晚上。

Do you think this college thing is a good idea?

你认为上学这主意好吗?

Yeah, for me it is. It's the only way I'm going to get anywhere in the music world.

是的,对于我来讲是的。这是我进入音乐世界的唯一道路。

When are you going to give up junk food and eat something healthy?

你什么时候能放弃垃圾食品而吃健康食品。

When healthy food tastes as good as cookies and peanut butter.

当健康食品象饼干和花生酱一样好吃的时候。

Oh, good night.

哦,晚安。

I hope I can make it, Mom.

我希望我能做到,妈妈。

I am late for school.

我上学迟到了。

Don't drink from the carton!

别直接对盒子喝牛奶。

Milk tastes better this way.

这样牛奶的味道好一些。

You drive me insane. Why are you wearing shorts and a tie?

哦,你把我逼疯了。你为什么穿短裤还系领带。

High school graduation pictures.

拍高中毕业照。

What do you mean?

什么意思?

Graduation pictures...you know. They take the picture from here up. They don't take a picture of your legs.

毕业照…….你知道。他们只照上半身,不照腿。

Are all your exams finished?

你的所有考试都结束了吗?

I just have my math final.

数学期末考刚结束。

Kevin.

凯文

Beck, don't worry. Math is a breeze. I've got to go.

贝卡,别担心。数学是小事一桩,我得走了。

Hi, Dad. Bye, Dad.

嗨,爸爸。再见,爸爸。

Don't slam the door! ...Thanks.

别摔门……谢谢。

Hi, Dad. Why are you up so early? Where's my coffee?

嗨,爸爸。你怎么起的这么早?我的咖啡呢?

What, this? Is this yours? I'm sorry.

什么,这个么?这是你的?对不起。

That's OK. I'm late anyway. I'll get coffee at work.

没关系。反正我晚了,我上班时再喝咖啡。

What's that?

那是什么?

It's my application to the Boston School of Music. I have to mail it today.

是我的波士顿音乐学院申请书,我今天要寄出去。

Oh. Not another school application.

哦,不是另一所学校的申请。

Yes, another school application...By the way, does Kevin ever tell you how his final exams are going?

是,是另外一所……顺便说一下,凯文有没有告诉你他的终考怎么样。

No, he doesn't tell me anything...I try to talk to him But ...

没有,他什么也没对我讲……我会和他谈。可是……

He has a final today. I don't even know if he studied for it. He won't graduate if he doesn't pass his exams.

他今天有一门考试。我不知他是否复习过。如果他考试不能通过就不能毕业。

I'll talk to him.

我会和他谈。

I have to go! Your lunch is in the fridge.

我得走了。你的午饭在冰箱里。

Do you have enough change for the bus?

你有零钱坐公共汽车吗?

Yes, I have some, thanks.

是的,我有,谢谢。

Becky...don't slam the door. Thanks.
 

贝琪……别摔门。谢谢。
 

打开APP阅读全文