立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第02集:Differences 不同(二)

2-2Differences 2.jpg
Differences (2)

不同(2)

Sandy.

桑蒂

Hey, girl. You just made it. Is everything OK?

嘿,丫头。你正好赶到。一切还好吗?

Yeah, I was up late last night.

是的,我昨晚睡的很晚。

With Matt?

和麦特在一起?

No, with this. Look...

不,和这个。看……

What is it?

是什么?

It's a brochure from the Boston School of Music. I sent my application in this morning.

是波士顿音乐学院的宣传材料。今天早上,我把我的申请寄给他们了。

Good for you! This place looks expensive.

太棒了。这很贵。

It is. But it'll be worth it...if I get accepted.

是的。但值得……如果我被录取。

And if you don't get in?

那么,如果没被录取?

I've got my backup schools...maybe I'll get into one of them.

我有备选学校……可能我会去其中一所。

How many colleges are you applying to?

你申请了几所学校?

Four...

四所。

Four? Why so many? That's a lot of work.

四所?为什么这么多?那可要做很多工作。

And a lot of money, just to apply...But I've been dreaming of this for a long time.

还要很多钱,仅仅是申请…………但我对此向往已久了。

Your dreams are so...big, exciting. I mean, my dreams are real simple get married, have a family, stuff like that.

你的梦想这么……伟大,令人激动。我的意思是,我的梦想很简单,结婚,组建一个家庭,诸如此类。

I don't know, I can't explain it...I just want to know everything I can about music. I'll get my degree and make something of myself.

不知道,我也无法解释…………我只想了解关于音乐的一切东西。我将得到学位并改变我自己。

Well, when you become a big star and you get your first hit song, don't forget your friends here at the factory.

当然,当你成为一个巨星的时候并出了自己的第一首热门歌曲,不要忘记工厂里的朋友们。

Me? Forget? Never. I'll even send you a free copy.

我?忘记?永远不会。我会给你寄免费唱片的。

You're all heart.
 

你的心真好,真宽。
 

打开APP阅读全文