立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第02集:Differences 不同(三)

2-3Differences 3.jpg
Differences (3)

不同(3)

Hello! Dad!

你好。爸爸。

You're home early.

你回来的挺早。

It was a half day, today.

今天半天功课。

How come ?

怎么会哪?

I just had one final and graduation pictures.

我刚考完一门期末考试,还照了毕业相。

What's that?

那是什么?

My cap and gown. Let me show you. It smells funny! And, the cap...How about it Kevin Casey, high school graduate.

我的帽子和袍子。我穿给你看。味道有点怪。另外,这帽子……凯文凯西高中毕业生。

It's too bad your mother can't see you now ...

很遗憾你妈妈看不到你现在的样子……

What's for lunch?

午饭吃什么?

Kevin, come sit here. Rebecca and I are both worried about your finals. How was your exam today?

凯文,坐这里。丽贝卡和我都担心你的期末考试。你今天考的怎么样?

A breeze. Math's my best subject. It was an easy test.

小事一桩。数学是我最好的科目。考试很简单。

Well, good...What about the others science, history?...

哦,那就好…….那么其他科目呢,科学,历史?……

Dad, give me a break! I'll pass them all with flying colors.

爸爸,给我个机会。我会稳操胜券的。

Oh, thanks.

噢,谢谢。

This won't even cover my bills.

这还不够我付账单的。

Your whole paycheck?

你所有的工资?

Yeah. I lent some money to Jack.

是的,我借了些钱给杰克。

You can sure kiss that money goodbye.

你肯定要跟这些钱吻别了。

Why are you so hard on Jack? You know, he's really a good guy.

为什么你对杰克这么苛刻?你知道,他是一个好男人。

I'm sorry, I just don't think that...Let's forget it.

抱歉,我只是认为……算了吧,让我们忘了这些事吧。

I'd like to cash this check, please.

我想把支票兑换成现金。

Do you have an account at this bank?

您在这里有帐户吗?

Yes.

是的。

Can I see some form of identification, please?

请让我看看您的相关身份证明。

Why do I always have to show my I.D.?

为什么我总要出示身份证明。

He's a new teller. Hey, they do it for your protection.

他是一个新来的。嘿,他们这么做是为了保护你。

Right, so we have to show our I.D. every single time.

对,所以我们就得每次出示身份证。

Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty, a hundred, a hundred and twenty, hundred and forty, hundred and sixty, hundred and eighty, two hundred.

二十、四十、六十、八十、一百、一百二、一百四、一百六、一百八、二百。

Thanks.

谢谢

Hi, I'd like to deposit the whole check into my savings account, please.

嗨,请把支票上所有的钱都存到我的储蓄帐户里。

How can you live without cash?

没有现金怎么过日子?

I get money from the cash machine...forty dollars at a time.

我从自动取款机上取钱……每次40元。

I can't stand you, Rebecca.

我无法容忍你,丽贝卡。

Don't they charge for these cash machines?

使用现钞机他们不收费吗?

It depends on what kind of account you have, and whether you have enough money in it.

这要看你有哪种帐户,帐户里是否有足够的存款。

And you have that much money saved?

你存了足够的钱吗?

How else am I going to pay for college? Save, save, save.

要不我怎么去交学费?攒钱,攒钱,攒钱。

Wow.

喔。

Do you know about this videotape?

你知道这盘录像带吗?

The Boston School of Music? Yeah, this is the music school that Becky wants to go to.

波士顿音乐学院?是的,这就是贝琪要去的那所学校。

Why doesn't she study something practical, like business? She'll never make any money with a degree in music.

她为什么不去学一些更实用的东西,比如商业?音乐文凭永远也赚不到钱。

You never know.

那可难说。

打开APP阅读全文