立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第03集:A Visit to the Doctor 看病(一)

3-1 A Visit to the Doctor 1.jpg
A Visit to the Doctor (1)

看病(1)

May I help you?

需要帮助吗?

I have a ten o'clock appointment with Dr. Samji. The name's Patrick Casey.

我和萨母吉医生在10点钟有约会。我叫帕特里克凯西。

Could you spell that for me?

你能拼一下名字吗?

C-A-S-E-Y.

C-A-S-E-Y

Yes. Please have a seat, and we'll call you.

是的。请坐,我会叫您的。

My leg's stiff today.

今天我的腿有些僵硬。

Be sure to ask the doctor if there's anything you can do ahout it.

一定要问医生是否有方法治你的腿。

They never have anything useful to say to me.

他们从不告诉我有用的东西。

That's not true. And if you don't take care of your leg, it's only going to get worse.

那不是真的。如果你不治好自己的腿,情况会变的更糟。

They say exercise can help, you know.

他们说运动会有帮助,你知道的。

OK, OK.

好吧,好吧。

You're in a bad mood today.

你今天的情绪很不好。

Well, I'm doing the best I can. Hospitals make me nervous ... Doctors put me on edge ... And I'm worried about my kids. One says she wants to go to music school...

哦,我在尽最大努力。医院使我紧张……医生快把我弄疯了……现在我担心我的孩子们,一个说要去上音乐学校……

So ... ?

那么……?

But music? What kind of a job will you get if you study music?

但是音乐?如果你学音乐那么会干什么样的工作呢?

Come on, Dad ... Music is big business. There are all kinds of jobs.

行啦,爸爸……音乐是个大行业,会有很多工作的。

Sure, turning pages for some dumb piano player ...

是的,为一些白痴钢琴家翻乐谱。

Come on. You know my dream is to he a songwriter.

行啦,你知道我的梦想是成为作家曲。

You and a million others.

你和其他一百万人。

I think I have some talent.

我认为自己有天赋。

Why don't you study nursing or something?

为什么不学习医护或其他的?

It's not me. It's not what I want. I want to study music.

那不是我。我不愿那样。我要学习音乐。

Well, if you ask me ... I think you're making a big mistake.

哦,如果你问我……我认为你犯了一个大错误。

Not if it's what I want to do.

如果是我想做的事情就不是错误。

Mr. Casey.

凯西先生。

You're a stubborn woman.

你是个固执的女人。

You bet! I take after my father.
 

当然!我象爸爸一样。
 

打开APP阅读全文