立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第03集:A Visit to the Doctor 看病(二)

3-2 A Visit to the Doctor 2.jpg
A Visit to the Doctor (2)

看病(2)

Look left, right, up, down. What happened to your leg, Mr. Casey?

看左,右,上,下。你的腿怎么了,凯西先生。

Oh, a wall fell on it.

哦,一堵墙砸在上面。

A wall?

一堵墙?

Yeah, when I was a fireman, I was in a hotel fire ...

是的,那时我还是一名消防员,一家酒店起火了……

... I've been on disability pay ever since the accident.

……自从那次事故我就享受残废人待遇了。

Let's have a little talk here, Mr. Casey. We have found several potential problem Your cholesterol is very high, the EKG tells us there is a slight heart problem, and the circulation in your leg is ... ah, how should I put it ... getting worse. If we don't do something right away, your current situation could lead to a stroke or heart attack ... We strongly recommend that you start an exercise program. An we have to put you on a strict diet. And get this prescription fllled . .

咱们谈谈,凯西先生。我们发现了几个潜在的问题。你的胆固醇很高,心电图显示你的心脏有些小问题,另外,腿部的血液循环……怎么说呢……越来越糟。如果我们不马上采取行动的话,你的现状会导致中风或心脏病……我们强烈建议您开始一个锻炼疗程,另外我们会要求你严格节食。按这个处方取药……

Whatever you say, Doc.

医生,随你怎么说。

Here comes a taxi. So, what did the doctor say?

来了一辆出租车。那么,医生说什么?

Not much. Everything's OK. No real problems.

没什么。一切还可以。没什么大问题。

Do you need to stop at the drugstore?

你要在药店停下吗?

No. Later maybe. Let's go straight home.

不,可能过会儿吧。我们直接回家吧。

Becky. Buzzer.

贝琪。电铃。

I'll be right down, Matt. I won't be late. Can I get you anything before I leave?

麦特,我马上下来。我不会太晚。我走之前你还要什么东西吗?

No, no. I'll be fine.

不,不,我很好。

What's that for?

这是为什么?

Because I love you.

因为我爱你。

I love you, too, honey.
 

我也爱你,宝贝。
 

打开APP阅读全文