立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第06集:Saying Goodbye 道别(三)

6-3 Saying Goodbye 3.jpg
Saying Goodbye 3

道别 3

What's the score?

几比几了?

Three to nothing.

三比零。

Three to nothing?

三比零?

All right, Mary!

好的,玛丽。

C'mon, Mary. You can do it, Mary. Put it right by her now, Mary. C'mon, she's no batter, let's go Mary!

加油,玛丽。你能行,玛丽。把球投过她,玛丽。加油,她不堪一击,来吧,玛丽。

That a girl, Becky !

好丫头,贝琪。

Come on, Becky, beat the buns!

加油,贝琪,打她屁股!

So how do you feel about Rebecca leaving home?

你对丽贝卡离开家的事怎么看?

Uh, I don't know. I'm OK, I guess.

哦,我不知道。我没问题,我想。

You're going to miss her, aren't you?

你会想她,不是吗?

Yeah, but at least I get to move into her room. Hey, don't take all my potato chips!

对,可至少我可以搬到她的房间。嘿,别把我的薯片都拿走。

Don't be so stingy!

别这么小气。

Come on, girl-put it in there, one more out! Lets go, Mary!

加油,姑娘们,加油!再打一个出局! 咱们上,玛丽。

Safe!

上垒。

She is not!

没有。

Is too.

是上垒。

Is not.

不是。

Safe. End of discussion.

上垒。停止讨论。

Oh, this is ridiculous, she was . . . she was out, there was no . . .

哦,真荒谬,她……她出局了,那……

Twenty-two to two, what happened to you?

22比2,你怎么了?

Hey, how about a little sympathy? I lost my last softball game.

嘿,有点同情心好吗?我输了最后一场垒球赛。

Poor you! You can't do it all by yourself. If it wasn't for that umpire . . .

真可怜。这不能全靠你一个人。如果不是因为裁判……

Yeah, I think he was working for the other team.

对。我想他是在为那个队干活。

What the heck, it's only a game, right?

我才不在乎呢。只是一场比赛,对吗?

I think I'm heading home. I'll see you later.

我该回家了,一会见。

All right, thanks for coming.

好吧,谢谢你能来。

Oh, it was fun . . . seeing you get beat!

哦,很好玩……看你被打败。

You're supposed to be cheering me on . . .

你应该为我加油才对……

Tomorrow night we'll go car hunting again?

明晚我们还去找车?

Absolutely . . . Bye.

一定…….再见。

Bye, Sandy.

再见,桑蒂。

Bye! Thanks for the potato chips!

再见。谢谢你的薯片。

Hey, the team's going to the Sports Bar, do you wanna come?

嘿,球队要去体育酒吧,你来吗?

I can't. Jack and I are going to the movies.

我不能去。杰克和我去看电影。

I still don't know what you see in that guy.

我还是不明白你看上他什么了?

You're not me, OK?

你不是我,对吗?

Now, when are you leaving for San Francisco?

那么,你什么时候离开去旧金山?

A week from Saturday. I drive out real early.

从这周六起还有一周。一早开车出发。

Let's hope you have a car by then . . .

希望到那时你会有辆车……

I will!

我会的。

Oh, make room, move that glove.

哦,让点地方,拿开手套。

Oh my gosh! You guys, you didn't have to do this, this is too much!

哦,天那!你们这帮家伙,你们不必这么做,这太隆重了。

OK.

好吧。

You're in our hearts, as you well know . . . We'll think of you, wherever you go. You'll be a hit in San Francisco! Thanks.

你在我们心中,如你所知……我们会想念你,无论你在哪里。你会成为旧金山的明星。谢谢。

OK, hurry up, hurry up!

好吧,快点,快点。

What did you guys get me?

你们给我送了什么?

A Red Sox jacket! This is great!

一件红袜子棒球衫!太棒了!

What a great present. Thanks, you guys! Ah, what to say . . . Well, we didn't win many games, but we did have more fun than any other team in the league . . . and I'm never gonna forget the Silver Stars. I'm gonna miss you guys.

礼物太好了!谢谢你们!哦,怎么说……好吧,我们赢得不多,可我们比联赛中其他的球队有更多的欢乐……我永远不会忘记银星队,我会想念你们的,伙计们。

Don't replace me too soon, OK?

不要马上找人替我,好吗?

Hey, Matt! What are you doing here?

嘿,麦特!你在这干吗?

I got out of work late. I called your house. And Kevin told me you'd be here. Nice jacket.

我下班晚了。我给你家里打电话。凯文告诉我你在这……很漂亮的夹克衫。

Thanks, its a present from the team.

谢谢,这是球队的礼物。

They're gonna miss you. You're their star player.

她们会想念你的。你是她们的球星。

I wasn't today. We lost, twenty-two to two.

今天不是,我们输了,22比2。

Ouch.I think we need to have a talk.

哦。我想我们得谈谈。

Look, if it's about my decision to go to San Francisco, I'm not going to change my mind.

听着,如果是关于我去旧金山的决定,我不会改变想法。

I realize that.

我意识到了。

But I'll be back to visit . . . and you can come and see me.

但是,我会回来看你们的……另外,你可以来看我。

No, let's not kid ourselves. Four years of college in California will pretty much end our relationship.

不,别跟自己开玩笑了。在加州的四年学习会结束我们的恋爱关系。

Lots of people have long-distance relationships.

很多人距离遥远仍彼此相爱。

Not me. I'm not a long-distance kind of guy. All our friends are getting married. They're having kids. I thought we were next.

我不行。我不是那种相距遥远仍相爱的人。我们所有的朋友都结婚了,并且有了孩子。我以为接下来该是我们了。

See, Becky, you and I . . . we have different dreams . . . I think it's better to call quits.

贝琪,你和我…….我们有不同的梦想……我想我们最好分开。

Is it?

真的吗?

I think so.

我想是的。

Look, I'm sorry you feel this way, but I'm never going to be happy if I don't try this. I'm sorry.
 

你瞧,我很抱歉你这么想,可如果我不去尝试这次机会我永远都不会快乐。我很抱歉。
 

打开APP阅读全文