立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第07集: Leaving Home 离家(二)

7-2  Leaving Home 2.jpg
Leaving Home 2

离家 2

You're talking to yourself.

你在和自己说话。

It's an old habit.

这是个老毛病。

Boy, you have a lot of bags.

天哪,你有这么多行李。

Maybe I shouldn't take all this stuff. Well, but what if I need it?

也许我不该带这么多东西。可是,如果我需要怎么办?

I hope we can fit all these suitcases into the car.

希望车能装下这么多箱子。

We have to! . . . Oh, I have some things to show you. Here's a list of what needs to be done on a regular basis . . . put out the garbage, recycle the glass and the cans, the newspapers and the cardboard . . . don't put anything . . .

我们必须!……哦,我有些东西给你看。这张单子上是平时需要做的事情。倒垃圾,处理瓶瓶罐罐,报纸和硬纸板……别乱丢东西……

Dad's on my case about all of that.

爸爸在做这些。

You need to help him keep the place clean, buy the groceries . . .

你需要帮助他保持清洁,买日常用品……

I'm starting to realize how nice it is to have a big sister around. It's gonna be kind of strange without you.

我开始意识到有个好大姐在旁边真好。没有你我会觉得有些别扭。

Hi.

嗨。

Are you all packed?

都收拾好了?

Almost.

差不多。

I want you to have this.

我想让你收下这个。

Dad . . . another present? What is it? Mom's necklace. Do you really want me to have this?

爸爸……另一件礼物?是什么?妈妈的项链,你真想把它交给我?

It's beautiful. Thanks, Dad.

真美。谢谢,爸爸。

I'm sorry your mother isn't here to say all the right things . . . so I'll try, myself.

我很难过你妈妈不能在这里对你说这些话……所以,我会自己试着说。

It's OK, Dad, you don't have to . . .

这很好,爸爸,你不必……

This is your home . . . If you ever need help . . . or change your mind . . . or anything . . . remember, we're here.

这是你的家……如果你需要帮助……或改变主意……或其他事……记住,这里有我们。

Thanks, Dad. Thanks for everything . . . I love you . . .

谢谢,爸爸。谢谢这一切……我爱你……

I'll miss you, God knows.

我会想念你,上帝知道。

Well, you'd better get some sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow.

好吧,你得睡一会。你明天还有重要的一天呢。

Night, Dad.

晚安,爸爸。

Night.
 

晚安。
 

打开APP阅读全文