立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第07集: Leaving Home 离家(三)

7-3  Leaving Home 3.jpg
Leaving Home 3

离家 3

For crying out loud. Your sister won't be able to see!

让我说什么好。你姐姐根本看不到后窗。

All right already! Are there any more bags?

都放好了,还有包吗?

No, this is it.

有,还有这些。

I'll put these in the trunk.

我把这些放进后背箱。

OK.

好的。

Hey, guys, where is she?

嗨,伙计们,她在哪?

Don't worry. She's still here.

别着急。她还在这。

Hey!

嘿。

Oh, I couldn't let you go without saying one last goodbye . . . and to give you this . . .

哦,我不能没说最后一声再见就让你走……另外,给你这个……

Ah, yes, the mystery present.

啊,是的,神秘礼物。

Oh, Sandy, a diary! It's perfect!

哦,桑蒂,一个日记本!太好了。

I want you to write down all the good stuff.

我让你把所有的快乐都记下来。

What about the bad stuff?

那么,不好的事情呢?

Oh, absolutely! I want it all in writing. And remember, since I gave you the diary...I get to read it.

哦,当然。所有的事情都记下来。另外,记住,既然我给你日记本……我也要读日记。

Over my dead body!

除非我死了。

Hey . . . I have something for you, too.

嘿……我也有些东西给你。

Kevin . . .

凯文……

See . . . a little something for good luck.

看……会带来好运的小玩意。

A four-leaf clover! I love it . . .

四叶车轴草!我喜欢……

It's a key ring for your new car.

这是你新车的钥匙链。

Thanks, Kevin . . . I guess it's that time.

谢谢,凯文……我猜是时候了。

I'll see you, Sis. Don't get lost.

再见,姐姐。别迷路。

I'll try not to.

我试着不迷路。

I can't believe you're going!

我不能相信你要走了。

I know . . .

我知道……

Well. . .

好吧……

Well, call us tonight . . . and tell us how you are.

好吧,晚上给我们打电话……告诉我们你怎么样。

I will.

我会的。

And . . . have a good trip, Becky. Don't worry about us. Just be careful.

还有……旅行愉快,贝琪。别为我们担心。多加小心。

Your guitar.

你的吉他。

Oh, put it in the back seat.

哦,放在后座上。

Remember, don't pick up any hitchhikers . . . except for the cute ones!

记住,别让人搭顺风车……除非是很帅的人。

Bye . . .

再见……

Bye, Rebecca.

再见,丽贝卡。

. . . Be careful . . . Bye!

……小心点……再见!

Well, this is it, Mom. I'm off to San Francisco. I'll try and do my very best. Keep an eye on Kevin and Dad for me, hm? I miss you, Mom. Bye.
 

是的,是这样,妈妈。我要去旧金山了。我会尽最大的努力。替我看着凯文和爸爸,好吗?我想你,妈妈,再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文