立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第08集: The Stranger 陌生人(二)

8-2 The Stranger 2.jpg
The Stranger 2

陌生人 2

Oh, don't tell me . . . Now what am I gonna do?

哦,千万别……现在我该怎么办呢?

Hi.

嗨。

Hi-eee!

嗨……

Hello.

你好。

Do you want to roll down your window?

你要摇下车窗吗?

Car trouble, huh? Look, don't worry about me. I was just taking pictures . . . over there. Well, why don't you pop open the hood, and I'll check it out, OK?

车出问题了,啊?听着,别担心我。我只是照相……在那边。好吧,为什么不打开引擎盖,让我来找出毛病,好吗?

OK. Try it now. OK, start it up.

好啦。现在试一下。好啦,发动车子。

Are you all right?

你还好吗?

Oh, my God, I am so sorry.

哦,天哪,我,很抱歉。

Do you want to sit down? Look, I'm so . . . oh, God, I'm sorry. Let me see. It's not bleeding...

你想坐下来吗?看,我很……哦,天哪,我很抱歉。让我看看,没流血……

It s, it s not your fault. It s OK.

是的,不是你的错。没事。

I know it's not my fault, but it's my car and I feel terrible. I should get this hood fixed.

我知道不是我的错,可这是我的车,我觉得糟透了。我应该把引擎盖固定住。

Yeah, that's a good idea . . . Look, look, I'm sorry I scared you.

对,这是个好主意……看,看,我很抱歉吓着你了。

Oh . . . it's OK. It's just with all the stories you hear, you have to be careful.

哦,……我没事。只是听过很多故事,你必须小心。

So, should we try your car one more time?

那么,我们再试一次?

Yeah.

对。

OK, start it up.

好的,发动。

I'm afraid I don't know what's wrong with your car. It's not getting any gas. It may be the fuel pump.

恐怕我找不到车子的毛病。发动机不上油,可能是汽油泵的问题。

Well . . . now what am I going to do?

那么……现在我怎么办?

I see you're from Massachusetts. Boston?

我看你是从马萨褚塞州来的。波士顿?

Mm-hmm.

是-的。

Where are you going?

你去哪?

I'm not going anywhere until I get my car fixed.

车子修好前我哪也去不了。

OK, well, why don't we take my car and . . . uh, we'll try to find a gas station or at least a pay phone.

好吧,那么,干吗不坐我的车……呵,我们去找个加油站或者至少找个电话。

Maybe you could go . . . and I'll . . . uh, just stay here with my car.

也许你可以走了……我会……呵,就和车呆在这。

That's not a good idea. It's late, and everything's going to close soon.

这不是个好主意。现在晚了,到处很快就要关门了。

Well, there has to be a twenty-four-hour place.

是吗,总会有24小时营业的地方。

This isn't Boston. Things pretty much close at sundown.

这不是波士顿。好多地方太阳落山就关门了。

Well, there's got to be a place around here somewhere.

那么,离这不远总该有个地方吧。

Hey. We're in the middle of nowhere. You may have to wait until morning.

嘿。这儿很偏僻。你得等到天亮。

Oh, I don't, I don't . . . I guess I don't have much choice.

哦,我不,我不……我猜我没有太多的选择。

So, you should take anything that's valuable. I think your car will be safe, but you never know . . .

所以,你应该拿上值钱的东西。我想你的车很安全,可谁知道……

My cars just up the road there.

我的车就拍在前面。

My name's Alberto . . .

我的名字叫奥博托。

Mine's Rebecca.

我叫丽贝卡。

Nice to meet you.

很高兴遇到你。

Nice to meet you, too.Are you a photographer?

我也是。你是个摄影师?

No, actually I'm an architect. Photography's just my hobby.

不,实际上我是建筑师。摄影只是我的爱好。

Oh . . . What do you take pictures of?

哦,你拍什么?

Desert, sunsets, shadows . . . light.

沙漠,落日,阴影……光。

Ow.

哦。

What is it? Are you OK?

怎么了?你没事吧?

I'm fine.

我很好。

Oh, I can drive if you're not feeling well.

哦,如果你觉得不好我来开。

Really, really, I'm fine.
 

真的,真的,我很好。
 

打开APP阅读全文