立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第09集: The Motel 汽车旅馆(一)

9-1 The Motel 1.jpg
The Motel 1

汽车旅馆 1

Day four: What a night! My car broke down.

第四天:真糟糕!我的车抛锚了。

Hello! . . . Yo. . . hey..,

有人吗?…… 呦 …… 嘿 ……

Hello, we need a phone. .. We, we have car trouble.

你好,我们想打个电话…………我们,我们的车抛锚了。

There she goes...

那人走了……

Ow. . . Hell,..

哦,…… 见鬼 ……

Great.. . now what?

太倒霉 ……现在怎么办?

Excuse me, we need a phone. We're having car trouble...

打扰一下,我们想打个电话。我们的车抛锚了……

We're closed.

我们关门了。

We realize that, but it'll only take a few minutes.

我们知道,但是我们只打扰几分钟。

What is the problem?

出了什么事?

I need to call a mechanic. Do you know of any around here?

我需要一个汽车修理工。你知道附近有吗?

Joe's Auto Repair it's the closest.

乔的汽车修理厂是最近的。

Oh, well, do you have the phone number by any chance?

哦,太好了,你是否有他的电话号码?

For Pete's sake. . , Just a second.

看在老天的分上…… 请等一下。

Do you think anybody will be at Joe's Garage?

你认为乔的修理厂还会有人在吗?

Let's just take it one step at a time, OK?

我们现在只能一步一步来,对吗?

Here it is, Joe's Auto Repair.

在这,乔的修理厂的电话。

Um, could I use your phone?

啊,我可以用你的电话吗?

OK, make it snappy, though. Go around back. Phone's on the wall.

好吧,干脆点,在后面。电话在墙上。

Hi. Listen, is there a chance that maybe I could get something to eat before you close?

听着,在你关门之前我有机会吃点什么吗?

No. Grill's turned off.

不行。烤炉已经关上了。

Sure is windy, huh?

起风了,是吗?

It s always windy out here . . . God . . . Did you find the phone yet?

这里总是刮风……天哪……你找到电话了吗?

Yes, but I'm not getting any . . . Oh, it's ringing . . .Oh, no, it's an answering machine.

是的,可是没人接 …… 哦,电话响 ……哦,不,是答录机。

You've reached Joe's Auto Repair. We're open from seven to four, Monday through Friday. If this is an emergency, please leave a short message including the location of your car. Thank you for calling.

这里是乔的汽车修理厂。我们周一至周五,每天上午七点到下午四点营业。如果是紧急情况,请留言,包括车的地点。谢谢致电。

This is Rebecca Casey. My car broke down in . . .Where are we?

我是丽贝卡·凯西,我的车抛锚了在……我们在哪?

You're in Iron Mount . . . Jessie s Hamburger Stand.

你们在埃蒙特 …… 杰西的汉堡包店。

In Iron Mount . . . I-it's near the, uh . . . the Sundowner Motel. It's a grey Delta eighty-eight Oldsmobile . . . with Massachusetts license plates. Would you please send a tow truck? . . .Nobody was there. I got an answering machine. Do you think that Joe will get the message tonight?

在埃蒙特…… 车在,哦…… 日落汽车旅馆附近,是一辆灰色的德尔塔,88年的奥斯墨比 …… 马萨褚塞州的车牌照。请你派一辆拖车?……那没人,只有一部答录机。你认为乔今晚会接到留言吗?

I don't know if Joe picks up his messages at night or not. Your best bet's just to call him back in the morning.

不知他今晚会不会听留言。最好的办法是明天早上再打给他。

She's right.

她说得对。

Umh . . . Guess I'll need a place to stay tonight. Are there any motels around here?

…… 我想今晚我们得找个地方休息。附近有汽车旅馆吗?

Only place that's open out here is the Starlight Lodge. Follow me, I go right by it.
 

当地唯一开门的是星光旅社。跟我来,我正好路过那里。
 

打开APP阅读全文