立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第09集: The Motel 汽车旅馆(二)

9-2 The Motel 2.jpg
The Motel 2

汽车旅馆 2

Lots of trucks. I hope they have a room.

这么多卡车,我希望他们还有房间。

Yeah.

是的。

What are you doing?

你在做什么?

Gettin my suitcase.

拿我的箱子。

Are you gonna stay here, too?

你也要住在这儿?

Where else am I gonna stay?

那我住什么地方?

Let's get out the rain, huh?

让我们先躲躲雨,好吗?

How are you doing?

你好吗?

Hello. Just one second please . . . Scratch card. Today could be my lucky day!

你好。稍等…… 刮卡。今天会是我的幸运日。

Do you have any rooms available?

这里还有房间吗?

Hey, you're the lucky couple. I just had a cancellation. You and the Mrs. can have that room. Thirty-nine, ninety-five a night. In advance.

嘿,你们真是幸运的一对。刚有一个退房,你和这位太太可以住那个房间。39.95一晚,先付。

You don't understand. We're not together . . . I mean, we're not a couple. That's why I said "rooms", because we need two rooms.

你不明白,我们不是一起的……我是说,我们不是夫妻。这就是为什么我说房间(复数),因为我们需要两个房间。

You're not a couple?

你们不是夫妻?

No. Is there another room available?

不是,还有没有另外的房间?

No, sorry.

没有,很抱歉。

You go and take the room.

你睡这个房间。

No, I am not gonna do this.

不,我不能不这么做。

Are there any other motels near here?

附近还有其他的汽车旅馆吗?

The closest one is an hour-and-a-half south.

最近的要向南走一个半小时。

Well, I'm headed north. How about north of here?

好吧,我向北走。北面有吗?

Nothing closer than two hours.

两小时内没有。

One minute . . . Um . . . I'll sleep in my car.

等一下 ……哦 …… 我睡车里。

No, I don' t.

不,我不 ……

Hey, it's not the first time . . .

嘿,这不是第一次 ……

No, but it's not right . . .

不行,这不对……

I'll be fine . . .

我会没事的。

Why don't I just sleep in the car?

我为什么不能睡车里?

No way . . .

不行。

I don't want to give you any more trouble.

我不想再给你添麻烦了。

It's out of the question.

这不成问题。

Really, I can sleep in the car.

真的,我可以睡在车里。

All right, enough of this! Enough of this. Look, look, it's my car, I've slept in it before . . . I'll sleep in it again.

好啦,别说了。别说了,看,看,这是我的车,以前我就睡在车里…… 我再睡一次。

Are you sure?

你能肯定吗?

Absolutely sure.

绝对没问题。

Thanks.

谢谢。

She'll take the room.

她住这个房间。

You'll need to register. If you'll just fill this out, please.

你需要登记。请,把这个填好。

Mm-umh. Oh, do you take credit cards?

哦,你们收信用卡吗?

We take plastic, travellers' checks, dollars, pesos, whatever, as long as you have a driver's license.

我们收信用卡、旅行支票,美圆现金,比索,什么都行,只要你有驾驶执照。

That, I have.

那个,我有。

Do you serve food?

你们提供食物吗?

Sorry, all we have is a candy machine.

很抱歉,我们只有一台糖果机。

Um . . . Do you have anything larger? I'd like to dry both hands tonight.

哦……有大点的吗?今晚我想把两只手都擦干。

Here, sorry . . . take some more. I know they're kind of tiny.

给,对不起…… 多拿点。我知道这种太小。

And you are in room four.

你住四号房间。

Great.

好极了。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Two . . . Three . . . here it is, four.

二 …… 三 …… 在这,四号。

You gonna be all right here?

你在这会没事的?

I think so. Let me take a look at the room.

我想是的。让我看看房间。

Oh, where's the light switch?

哦,电灯开关在哪?

Here, I'll get it.

在这,我来开。

It's not too bad.

哦,还不坏。

It's not the Ritz, but it'll be fine.

这不是瑞兹酒店,但是还可以。

Can I borrow a blanket?

哦,我可以借一条毯子吗?

Oh, of course.

哦,当然。

It's gonna make that car a little more comfortable, you know.

你知道,这会使车子舒服一点……

By the way, how's your head? Every time I think about that car hood falling on your head . . .

顺便问一句,你的头怎么样了?每次我想起车的引擎盖落在你头上……

Don't remind me . . . Do you have an aspirin?

别提醒我…… 你有阿司匹林吗?

Uh . . . Right here.

哦,这里有。

And . . .I'll probably need a glass of water.

另外 …… 我可能需要一杯水。

Oh, sure . . . Sorry.

哦,当然 …… 对不起。

Plastic . . . Oh, water.

塑料的……哦,水。

There.

给。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Thanks for everything. And I'm gonna get up early tomorrow and call the garage about my car.

谢谢这一切。明天我要早起,为我的车给修车行打电话。

That's probably a good idea . . . Well, thanks and, good night. Uh, I'll see you in the morning.

这是个好主意…… 好吧,谢谢,晚安。哦,明早见。

Thanks for all your help.

谢谢你所有的帮助。

Yeah . . . No problem . . . Bag.
 

是 …… 没问题 …… 我的包。
 

打开APP阅读全文