立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第10集: Negotiations 谈判(一)

10-1 Negotiations 1.jpg
Negotiations 1

谈判 1

Day five: Morning comes to the desert. The rain has stopped.

第5天:清晨降临在沙漠上。雨停了。

Joe's Auto Repair. This is Joe speaking. What can I do for you?

乔汽车修理店。我是乔。我能为你做什么?

This is Rehecca Casey. Listen, I left you a message last night about my car . . .

我是丽贝卡·凯西。听着,关于我的车,我昨晚给你留言了……

It's sitting right here.

车已经在这儿了。

Great! Do you know what the problem is?

太好了!你知道是什么问题吗?

Not yet. It'll take a couple hours.

还不知道。需要几小时。

A couple of hours! I have a long trip ahead of me.

几小时!我有很长的旅程要走。

I just got it in. Call me hack in a couple of hours.

我刚把车拖回来。几小时后给我打电话。

I'll call back in two hours, is that OK?

我两小时后打电话,行吗?

All right.

好吧。

Who is it?

是谁?

It's Alherto.

是奥博托。

Oh, come in!

噢,进来。

Hey, you're still here! I went to bring you a pillow last night. I thought you'd left.

嗨,你还在这!我昨晚去给你送枕头。我以为你走了。

Oh really? Oh, man, I'm sorry. A trucker came up and pulled next to me . . . and he was making too much noise, so I went on the other side of the motel.

真的?噢,天哪,我很抱歉。一辆卡车过来停在我旁边……他把我吵死了,所以我去汽车旅馆的另一边了。

I'm glad you didn't leave.

我高兴你没有走。

Um . . . may I ask you a favor?

恩……我能请你帮个忙吗?

Of course.

当然。

Can I use your shower?

我能在这儿洗个澡吗?

Oh, yeah, sure!

噢,是的,当然。

My back's really stiff and I think a hot shower would . . .

我的后背实在僵硬,我想热水澡会……

Yeah, go right ahead. Um . . . All the other towels are wet. This is the only one that's dry. Sorry.

是啊,快去吧。恩……其他的毛巾都是湿的。只有这块是干的。抱歉。

That's fine.

这很好。

So, what's happening with your car?

那么,你的车怎么了?

Oh, it's at Joe's Auto Repair.

噢,车在乔汽车修理店。

Really. Does he know what's wrong with it?

真的。他知道是什么问题了吗?

No, not yet. I have to call back in two hours.

不,还不知道。我两小时后给他打电话。

Oh. You know, you should be careful. Sometimes those mechanics don't know what they're doing.

噢。你知道,你应该小心。有时那些机械师并不知道他们在做什么。

Yeah, but I'm at his mercy.Listen uh . . . I don't want to bother you anymore. So I'm just going to take a taxi over to the garage . . .Thank you for everything yesterday...

是的,但我只能指望他了。听着,嗯……我不想再麻烦你。所以,我打算坐出租车去修理店……谢谢你昨天给予我的一切帮助……

Hey, I was . . . I was glad to help. You, you don't have to take a taxi . . . I'll drive you over there. Just wait till I'm done showering . . .

嗨,我……我乐意帮忙。你,你不必坐出租车……我开车带你去那。只是要等我洗完澡……

Oh, it s really not necessary. Thank you, again. Bye.

噢,真的不需要。再次谢谢你。再见。

Excuse me. Excuse me . . . hello.

抱歉。抱歉……你好。

I'm sorry. How are you today, ma'am?

我抱歉。你今天怎么样,女士?

Fine, thank you. I need to get a taxi as soon as possible.

很好,谢谢。我要一辆出租车,越快越好。

A taxi?

出租车?

I need to go over to Joe's Auto Repair.

我需要去乔汽车修理店。

The nearest taxi is in Indio, at least an hour away.

最近的出租车在印第鸥,至少一小时路程。

Oh, come on.

噢,天哪。

Honest.

真的。

Well, how can I get over to the garage?

好吧,我怎么去修理店呢?

Why don't you thumb a ride with one of our truckers?

为什么你不竖起拇指搭卡车司机的车呢?

Hitchhike?

搭车?

Well sure. I'll . . . ask around. See who's going . . .

是啊。我再……四处问问。看看谁去……

No, I don't think so. I, I don't think that it's safe . . . but thanks, anyway.

不,我不用了。我,我不认为这样安全……但是谢谢,无论如何。

Well, suit yourself . . . um . . .What about your friend, the guy who slept in the car?

好吧,随你的便吧……嗯……你的朋友怎样,那个睡在车里的人?

Um. . .

哎……

Hey.

嗨。

Hey.

嗨。

Still here, huh? Where's your taxi?

还在这,啊?你的出租车呢?

Uh . . . This, this is embarrassing . . . But I tried to get a taxi over to the garage and there aren't any. And I hate to ask, but . . . could you drop me off there?

哦…….这,这很尴尬……但是我试着找辆出租车去修理店,但没有车。我讨厌求人,但……你能把我放在那里吗?

I don't know, Rebecca . . .

我不知道,丽贝卡……

All right?

没关系。

Sure. I'd be happy to take you.
 

当然。我很高兴带你去。
 

打开APP阅读全文