立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第10集: Negotiations 谈判(二)

10-2 Negotiations 2.jpg
Negotiations 2

谈判 2

Look, I'm starving. Let's get a bite to eat, OK?

我饿了。吃点东西,好吗?

Well . . . we should go over there, don't you think?

好吧……我们应该去那,你不认为吗?

The garage said two hours, right?

修理店说两小时,对吗?

Yeah, I guess there's no rush.

是的,我想不着急。

Desert . . . Center Cafe?

沙漠……中央咖啡馆?

We don't have a choice. I don't know about you, but I need to eat. I'm starving. Aren't you hungry?

我们别无选择。我不知道你怎么样,但我需要吃东西。我饿了。你不饿吗?

Yeah, I guess so . . . Yeah, I'm pretty hungry.

是,我想是……是,我挺饿的。

So, where exactly are you going?

那么,确切的说,你去哪里?

California. San Francisco.

加州。旧金山。

You're kidding.

你开玩笑。

No. Why do you think I'm kidding?

没有。你为什么认为我开玩笑?

Because I'm from San Francisco. That's where I live.

因为我来自旧金山。我住在那里。

Really? What a coincidence.

真的?真是巧合。

Isn't it?

不是吗?

Small world . . .

世界真小……

So what are you going to do in San Francisco?

那么你在旧金山打算干什么?

I got accepted to the San Francisco College of Music.

我被旧金山音乐学院录取了。

Oh. And what do you wanna do when you finish music school?

噢。你上完学后打算干什么?

Well, I hope to be a songwriter.

我希望成为曲作家。

What kinda songs do you write?

你写那种歌?

Folk and pop, with a little jazz influence.

民歌和流行乐,有点爵士的影响。

I can't believe you're moving to San Francisco.

我无法相信你搬到旧金山。

I know.

我知道。

Alberto, do you know what this is?

奥博托,你知道这是什么?

That is a dream catcher.

这是捕梦网。

What's a dream catcher?

什么是捕梦网?

Well, according to Native American legend, if you place a dream catcher over your bed at night, it catches all the bad dreams . . . and it lets in only the good ones.

噢,根据土著美国人的传说,如果夜里你在床的上方放一个捕梦网,它会捕捉所有的梦……它只会让好梦留下。

How wonderful. We all need a dream catcher in our lives.
 

真神奇。我们在生活中都需要捕梦网。
 

打开APP阅读全文