[精华推荐]《权力的游戏》多恩亲王接新戏了

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第20集:Prejudice 偏见(三)

cocotang 于2016-05-30发布 l 已有人阅读

Prejudice 3

偏见 3

There was a fox... who was very hungry... She was looking for food...

有只狐狸 … 它很饿 … 她在寻找食物 …

Mom, why can't I go back to the after-school program? I miss my friends.

妈妈,为什么我不能回校外项目去?我想念我的朋友们。

Children who laugh at you are not your friends.

那些嘲笑你的孩子 … 不是你的朋友。

Alex didn't laugh at me. He tried to help me. He's my friend.

阿里克斯没笑我。他试图帮助我。他是我朋友。

I know, Vincent. I know.

我知道,文森特。我知道。

Please let me go back, Mommy.

请让我回去,妈妈。

Class, Elizabeth did a wonderful card: 'To Vincent, you are my friend.' Isn't that nice?

同学们,伊丽莎白做了一张很漂亮的卡:“给文森特,你是我的朋友。” 不是很好吗?

'Hope you can come back soon. Steven.' That's nice, Steven.

“希望你能早日回来。斯蒂文。” 很好,斯蒂文。

'To Vincent, I hope you can forgive me.'

“给文森特,我希望你能原谅我。”

Were you one who laughed?

你是那天嘲笑他的其中一个?

Yeah...

是的 …

Why did you laugh?

你为什么笑?

Well, I just thought it was funny...

我只是认为好玩 …

You don't think it's funny now, do you?

你现在不认为好玩了,是吧?

No, I don't.

不,不可笑。

Baseball, our favorite game. He'll like that drawing of baseball...

垒球,我们最爱的活动。他会喜欢垒球的画的 …

That's good. That's very good. 'Please come back to the after-school program. We want you back, Jonathan.'

好。那很好。“请回到校外项目来。我们要你回来,乔纳森。”

How's your card coming along, Alex?

你的卡做得如何了,阿里克斯?

Pretty good.

很不错。

Let me see...

让我看看 …

'To Vincent, from Alex. Vincent, you have to come back. We are a team. I miss you. Alex.'

“给文森特,自阿里克斯。文森特,你得回来。我们是一个团队。我想你。阿里克斯。”

Oh, that's sweet, Alex. And you have the two team members on there. That's great. He's gonna like that.

噢,真甜蜜,阿里克斯。你还画了两个队友在那里。很棒。他会喜欢的。

I hope so.

我希望如此。

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有