立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第21集:A Difficult Decision 困难的决定(二)

21-2 A Difficult Decision 2.jpg
A Difficult Decision  2

困难的决定 2

So, do you think you can handle it? We'll do it nice and slow. I'll count you off: one... two... one, two, three, four...

所以,你认为你能行吗?我们来慢慢地好好做。我来为你报数:一 … 二 … 一,二,三,四 …

Do you think Vincent's coming back?

你认为文森特会回来吗?

I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Wang gave it some thought, but I'm not very optimistic.

我肯定王先生和王太太会考虑的,但是我不很乐观。

Good afternoon.

下午好。

Hi, Alex.

嗨,阿里克斯。

Hi. Is Vincent coming back?

嗨,文森特会回来吗?

Oh, we don't know yet.

噢,我们还不知道。

Why don't you go in and sit down? I'll be right there.

你为什么不先进去坐下?我马上来。

Egypt, c'mon, honey, c'mon. How are you today?

埃及,来呀,亲爱的,来。你今天好吗?

Good.

好。

Good to see you.

高兴见到你。

Vincent! Mrs. Wang! Come in! Have a seat, please.

文森特!王太太!进来!请坐。

I'm so happy that Vincent is back.

我真高兴文森特回来了。

I'm sorry about my English. Um... My husband and I have zuo chu jue ding.

我为我的英文抱歉。嗯,我和我丈夫已经做出决定。

... made a decision.

… 做出决定。

... made a decision. Vincent not coming back to program. We want to return guitar.

… 做出决定。文森特不回校外活动中心了。我们要还吉他。

I'm disappointed to hear that. I'm sorry Vincent won't be in the program. Vincent, we were happy to have you here. We'll miss you very much.

我很失望听到这个决定。我很抱歉文森特将不在校外活动中心了。文森特,我们很高兴有你在这儿。我们会很想你的。

It was nice here. I liked it a lot...

在这儿很好。我很喜欢 …

I'm sorry, Mrs. Washington, but my mother says we have to go now. Thank you.

抱歉,华盛顿夫人,但是我母亲说我们现在得走了。谢谢你。

Alex, I have some bad news--Vincent's not coming back to the program. His parents think it's the best thing for him. We're gonna tell the other students tomorrow.

阿里克斯,我有个坏消息 - 文森特不会回来了。他的父母认为这样是对他好。我们明天会告诉其他孩子。

I knew it.

我知道了。

Alex, is your father picking you up today?

阿里克斯,今天你父亲接你吗?

Yeah.

是的。
 

打开APP阅读全文