立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第21集:A Difficult Decision 困难的决定(三)

21-3 A Difficult Decision 3.jpg
A Difficult Decision 3

困难的决定 3

Hi, Alex. How was your day? Hello, Rebecca.

嗨,阿里克斯。今天怎么样?你好,丽贝卡。

Hi, Ramon. Do you have a minute?

你好,拉蒙。你有一分钟吗?

Sure.

当然。

Mrs. Wang stopped by today and told us that Vincent is not coming back to the program.

王太太今天来了,告诉我们文森特不回来了。

That's too bad.

真够糟的。

But I have an idea: I think I'll ask the Wangs if I can give guitar lessons to Vincent and Alex at Vincent's house.

但是我有个主意:我想问问我能不能在文森特家给文森特和阿里克斯上吉他课。

What do you think, Alex?

你怎么想,阿里克斯?

Yeah! I'd like that.

很好,我同意。

That way, they can keep up the friendship while they learn to play the guitar. I'll throw in the lessons for free.

那样的话,他们可以在学吉他的同时维持他们的友谊。而且我会免费为他们上课。

Great idea. But I must pay for Alex's lessons.

好主意。但是我必须为阿里克斯的课付钱。

No. They're free, I insist. I feel so bad about what happened, this is my way of doing something about it.

不。课程免费,我坚持。我对发生的事感觉很不好,这是我要以这种方式为此做点什么。

You can do whatever you want with the Wangs, but, please, let me pay for Alex.

你可以做任何你想为王家做的事,但是,请允许我为阿里克斯的课付钱。

But... I don't want you or the Wangs to pay...

但是 … 我不要你或王夫妇付钱 …

I insist. Listen, Vincent is Alex's best friend. It's the least a father can do. Right, pal?

我坚持。听着,文森特是阿里克斯最好的朋友。这是父亲最起码能做的。对吗,伙计?

So, when do we start?

那么,我们什么时候开始?

I don't know. I have to ask the Wangs first.

我不知道。我得先问问王夫妇。

Today, right?

今天,行吗?

Take it easy, champ.

别急,冠军。

Hello?

你好?

Hello, Mrs. Wang. This is Miss Casey-from the after-school program.

你好,王太太。我是凯西小姐 - 校外项目活动中心的。

Yes, Miss Casey. I'm coming down.

是的,凯西小姐。我下来了。

Hi, Mrs. Wang.

你好,王太太。

Miss Casey, very nice to see you. Please, sit down.

凯西小姐,很高兴见到你。请坐。

Thank you.
 

谢谢你。
 

打开APP阅读全文