立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第22集:Guitar Lessons 吉他课(一)

22-1Guitar Lessons 1.jpg
Guitar Lessons 1

吉他课 1

Mrs. Wang, here's what I'd like to do-give guitar lessons to Vincent... free of charge.

王太太,我想这么做 - 给文森特上吉他课 … 免费的。

Guitar lessons?

吉他课?

Can I, Mom?

行吗,妈妈?

Uh, this is a very kind of you... but why?

嗯,你很友好 … 但为什么?

I feel responsible for what happened to Vincent at the picnic.

我觉得我对野餐时发生在文森特身上的事负有责任。

You did not make Vincent cry. Eh, you-uh-Vincent-Ban le yi jiao.

你没让文森特哭。哦 - 你 - 嗯- 文森特 -Ban le yi jiao。

Trip.

绊倒。

You did not trip him. You did not call him names. Bad boys did that.

你没有绊倒他。你没有羞辱他。那是坏男孩干的。

I know, but I didn't protect Vincent, either. The guitar lessons are my way of apologizing to your family.

我知道,但是我也没有保护好文森特。吉他课是我对你们家致歉的方式。

Uh, this-is-a-very kind. But first, I must speak to Vincent father.

哦 - 这是 - 个-友好。但是,首先,我必须和文森特父亲谈谈。

He'll say it's OK.

他会说好的。

I'd like to give lessons to Vincent's friend Alex, too.

我也愿意给文森特的好友阿里克斯上课。

Yes!

好啊!

Alex? Vincent likes this boy. He will take the lessons, too?

阿里克斯?文森特喜欢这男孩。他也上课吗?

I will call Vincent father.

我打电话给文森特的父亲。

I'd like to have the lessons here, if it's OK with you and Mr. Wang.

我想在这里上课,如果你和王先生允许。

Yes. Here is fine.

行。可以。

I'll bring Alex here and take him home after each lesson.

我会带阿里克斯来,课后送他回家。

How much will the lessons cost?

上课要多少钱?

Oh, nothing. Free of charge.

哦,不要。免费。

My mother says we must pay.

我母亲说我们必须付。

Oh, no, really, I don't want you to pay.

噢,不,真的,我不要你们付钱。

She said, 'wait a minute.' She'll be right back.

她说,等一下,她马上回来。

Hello.

你好。

Hello, wo shi Mei-Lin.

嗨,我是梅琳。

Hi, Mei-Lin,

嗨,梅琳。

For Vincent, fine.

为文森特,行。

Yes. Bye.

好。再见。

OK. Bye-bye.

好。再见。

Please, for you.

请,给你的。

Oh, it's beautiful, but I... I can't accept this.

噢,真漂亮,但是我 … 我不能收。

My mom said she wants you to have it.

我母亲说她要你收下。

Thank you very much, Mrs. Wang.

非常感谢,王太太。

Vincent's father is... a... very happy about the guitar lessons.

文森特的父亲对吉他课的事 … 是 … 很高兴。

Yes!

好啊!

打开APP阅读全文