立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第22集:Guitar Lessons 吉他课(二)

22-2Guitar Lessons 2.jpg
Guitar Lessons  2

吉他课 2

I kind a like it here at Grandma's house.

我其实挺喜欢奶奶家。

How about if we get a new house, just for us? We can't stay here forever, you know.

有个新房子如何?我们自已的。我们不能永远呆在这里,你知道。

Mom says she's gonna get a house with a pool.

妈妈说她将要有一个带游泳池的房子。

Is it hard living in two places-every other weekend with your mom, the rest of the time with me?

住在两个地方,每隔一周你和妈妈在一起,剩下的时间和我在一起,是不是挺难的?

Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes I like it.

有时挺难。有时我喜欢这样。

I know what you mean.

我知道你的意思。

Dad... do you like Miss Casey?

爸爸 … 你喜欢凯西小姐吗?

Everybody likes Miss Casey. Why do you ask?

每个人都喜欢凯西小姐。你为什么问?

Are you and Miss Casey gonna date?

你会和凯西小姐约会吗?

Alex, where did you get an idea like that?

阿里克斯,你这想法从哪儿来的?

I don't know... Jimmy Peters, at school... His dad is divorced and he goes out on dates.

我不知道 … 吉米·披特斯,在学校 … 他爸爸离婚了,但他出去约会。

I don't have time for dates. Anyway, Miss Casey is going out with Uncle Alberto. You know that. Do you have any homework?

我没时间约会。不管怎样,凯西小姐和奥博托叔叔约会。你知道的。你有家庭作业吗?

Uh-unh.

嗯。

That's what you always say. I'll put the rest of the dishes away. You start your homework.No guitar until your homework is finished, do you hear me?

你总是这么说。我会把其他的盘子拿走。你开始做作业。作业完成前不许弹吉他,听见我说了吗?

Dad... do you think I could be a rock star?

爸爸 … 你认为我能成为摇滚歌星吗?

I thought you wanted to be a baseball player.

我以为你想成为棒球手。

I think I'd rather be a rock star.

我想还是当摇滚歌星。

My son can be anything he wants to be... but first, he has to do his homework.

我儿子能成为任何他想成为的人 … 但是首先,他得做作业。

Alex, you're getting popcorn all over the carpet! Please, pick that up... right now.

阿里克斯,你把爆米花弄得满地毯都是!请拣起来 … 马上。

I'm supposed to do my homework.

我应该做家庭作业。

First, pick up the popcorn. Then do your homework.

第一,拣爆米花。然后做作业。

I bet rock stars don't have to pick up popcorn.

我打赌摇滚歌星不用拣爆米花。

Rock stars? Where is your father?

摇滚歌星?你父亲在哪?

In the kitchen.

在厨房。

Alex is getting popcorn all over the carpet! You should teach him to clean up after himself.

阿里克斯把爆米花撒得满地毯都是!你应该教他事后打扫。

He was just in here helping me clean up the kitchen.

他刚才在这里帮我打扫厨房。

Alex, turn that television off... this minute!

阿里克斯,关上那电视 … 立刻!

That boy watches too much television.

那孩子电视看得太多。

I know. I know.

我知道。我知道。

Ramon, look at you, digging through laundry. You need a wife to take care of you and Alex.

拉蒙,看看你,在洗衣机里钻。你需要个妻子照顾你和阿里克斯。

I had one wife. That was enough for a lifetime.

我有过妻子。这辈子就够了。

Christine was never the right woman for you.

克莉斯汀从来就不是适合你的女人。

Look, I was young. I made a mistake.

好了,我那时年轻。我犯了错。

Are you going to see her tonight?

你今晚打算去看她吗?

Yeah. We're gonna try to settle this L.A. business.

是的。我们将试着解决洛杉矶问题。

You're not going to let her take Alex to Los Angeles, are you?

你不会让她带阿里克斯去洛杉矶,是吗?

Not if I can help it. Look, Mama, I'm sorry. I've got to go.

如果能,当然不。行了,妈妈,抱歉。我得走了。

Go. I'll finish this for you.

走吧。我来帮你叠完。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Go on. Ramon... I wish you luck.
 

走吧。拉蒙 … 祝你好运。
 

打开APP阅读全文