立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第22集:Guitar Lessons 吉他课(三)

22-3Guitar Lessons3.jpg
Guitar Lessons 3

吉他课 3

Come in.

进来。

Thank you for picking up the popcorn. What are you studying?

谢谢拣起爆米花。你在学什么?

Science. All about cells... How things grow.

科学。全是关于细胞 … 东西如何生长。

I can see you are growing. Look at your pajamas. They're too small for you.

我能看到你长大。看看你的睡衣。对你来说太小了。

Stop-stop!

停下来 - 停下来!

Abuelita, do you think Mommy and Daddy will ever get back together again?

奶奶,你认为妈妈和爸爸会再次在一起吗?

I don't think so, Alex. Your mother remarried. She's living with her new husband now.

我不这么认为,阿里克斯。你母亲再婚了。她现在和新丈夫住在一起。

Well, is Daddy gonna get married again?

是啊,爸爸会再结婚吗?

I don't know. Maybe... if he finds the right woman...

我不知道。也许 … 如果他遇到合适的女人 …

I know somebody he likes.

我知道他喜欢一个人。

Who's that?

谁啊?

Miss Casey.

凯西小姐。

I'm sure he likes her as a friend, that's all. Let's go over your homework. Tell me what you know about cells.

我肯定他只是朋友式的喜欢,就是这样。来检查你的家庭作业。告诉我关于细胞你知道什么。

OK. You see this? This is an animal cell.

好吧。你看见这个吗?这是动物细胞。

Animal cell?

动物细胞?

And this is a plant cell.

这是植物细胞。

Plant cell?

植物细胞?

They both have cell walls.

他们都有细胞壁。

Hey, Dad.

嗨,爸爸。

Hey, buddy. Let's go. Get your things.

嗨,老弟。走吧。去拿你的东西。

Just a minute.

就一分钟。

Hi.

你好。

Hi-hi.

你 - 好。

Are you OK?

你没事吧?

Not really. I had a talk with Alex's mother last night... You know, she's moving to L.A....

真的有事。我昨晚和阿里克斯的母亲谈过话 … 你知道,她要搬到洛杉矶去 …

I remember. How do it go?

我记得。谈得如何?

Not very well. She still wants him to go with her. Of course, I want him to stay here. It looks like we'll have to go back to court over it. I don't know what I'm gonna tell Alex. It's terrifying. The judge may ask him to choose.

不太好。她要他和他们走。当然,我要他呆在这儿。看起来我们还得为此事再上法庭。我不知道怎么告诉阿里克斯。真可怕。法官也许会要求他来选择。

How horrible. But... wait a minute... you spend more time with him than his mother does.

真可怕。但是 … 等一下 … 你和他在一起的时间比他母亲多。

True, but who knows what the judge will decide. I'm not looking forward to telling Alex about all this.

对,但是谁知道法官会怎么决定。我不希望告诉阿里克斯这件事。

Just tell him the truth and that you love him.

告诉他事实和你爱他。

I got my things.

我拿好了。

Go get in the car, please. I'll be right there.

请进车吧。我马上来。

Bye, Miss Casey.

再见,凯西小姐。

Bye, Alex. Don't forget to practice tonight, OK?

再见,阿里克斯。别忘了今晚练习,好吗?

OK.

好吧。

Sorry to bother you with all this...

抱歉为这事烦你 …

That's what friends are for.

这是朋友应该做的。

Bye.

再见。

Bye.

再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文