立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第24集:The Phone Call 打电话(三)

24-3 The Phone Call 3.jpg
The Phone Call 3

打电话 3

Excuse me, Miss. May I have this dance?

请原谅,小姐。能和我跳这个舞吗?

With pleasure.

很荣幸。

I'm so glad your parents decided not to sell.

我非常高兴你父母决定不卖餐馆。

Me too. You know, Alex is crazy about you. Every day, it's 'Miss Casey this... Miss Casey that...'

我也是。你知道,阿里克斯很为你发狂。每天,凯西小姐这个 … 凯西小姐那个 …

I'm crazy about him, too. I told him he could call me Rebecca, if he likes.

我也为他发狂。我告诉他,他可以叫我丽贝卡,如果他愿意。

Really?

真的?

I wanted him to know that I was his friend.

我想让他知道我是他的朋友。

You have a beautiful smile... and a beautiful spirit.

你的微笑很美好 … 和很美好的心灵。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I gave your son a present tonight.

今晚我给你儿子一个礼物。

What was that?

是什么?

My four-leaf clover.

我的四叶车轴草。

Good luck charm...

好运魅力 …

Um-hmm. My brother gave it to me before I left home...

嗯。我离开家前我弟弟给我的 …

That must be very special to you. Why Alex?

对你来说,一定很特殊。为什么是阿里克斯?

What good is luck if you can't share it with the people you love?

如果你不能和你爱的人分享,还算是什么好运?

I'm sorry. We're closed. This is a private party.

对不起。我们关门了。这是私人晚会。

We're looking for Rebecca Casey.

我们找丽贝卡·凯西。

I see.

是吗。

Yes. It's very important.

是的。这非常重要。

I'll get her.

我去叫她。

I'm sorry, Rebecca. There's somebody asking for you.

抱歉,丽贝卡。有人找你。

For me?

找我?

Yes.

是的。

If you'll excuse me.

如果你们能原谅我。

Nancy? Angela? What on earth are you doing here?

南茜?安吉拉?你们在这地方做什么?

Your brother called. He said it was an emergency. He wants you to call him.

你弟弟打电话来。他说很紧急。他让你给他打电话。

What is it?

什么事?

It's your father. He's in the hospital.

是关于你父亲。他住医院了。

I have to call home. My father's in the hospital. May I use your phone?

我得给家里打电话。我父亲住院了。我能用你电话吗?

Of course. There... there's a phone in the kitchen. It'll be quieter there.

当然。厨房里有电话。那里安静些。

What happened? Did they say?

发生了什么事?他们说了吗?

No.

没有。

Suzy-

苏茜-

You can use this phone right here.

你能在这儿打电话。

If you need anything, we'll be outside.

如果你需要什么,我们就在门外。

Would you like a glass of water?

你要一杯水吗?

No. That's OK.

不了。这就行了。

Kevin, it's me... Oh, my God! Is he OK? Well, what did the doctors say?... I will... I-I-I'll take the next flight out... whatever it costs... Kevin, hang in there, OK? Bye.

凯文,是我…噢,我的天哪!他还好吗?那么,医生怎么说?… 我会的 … 我,我,我乘下班飞机 … 不管花多少钱 … 凯文,撑着点,好吗?再见。

You sure you're gonna be all right?

你能肯定没事吗?

Yeah. Nancy will take me back to the house. I'll pick up some clothes, and then we'll head to the airport. I'll catch the next flight to Boston.

能。南茜会带我回家的。我会拿些衣服,然后去机场。我将赶下一班飞机回波士顿。

Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to the airport?

你肯定不需要我开车送你去机场吗?

No, no. Thank you. Go back to the party. This is your parents' night... I'll call when I get to Boston.

不,不用。谢谢。回去参加晚会吧。今晚是为你父母的 … 我到波士顿后会打电话的。

My brother's checking with the airlines. He'll call you and let you know which flight has a seat available, OK?

我哥哥在查航班。他会给你打电话,告诉你哪个航班有座位,好吗?

OK. I'm sorry to be so much trouble.

好吧。我很抱歉找了这么多麻烦。

No, no, shh. I just hope your father will be all right.

不,不。我只希望你父亲没事。

Thank you for everything.

谢谢你为我做的一切。

You're welcome.

没关系。

Bye.
 

再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文