立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第26集:The Emergency 紧急情况(一)

26-1 The Emergency 1.jpg
The Emergency 1

紧急情况 1

How's Dad?

爸爸怎么样?

Not good. The heart attack was pretty serious.

不太好。心脏病发作很厉害。

Are you free?

你有空吗?

How did it happen?

是怎么发生的?

He just fell on the floor in his bedroom.

他在卧室里摔倒在地上。

Was he in pain?

他痛苦吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Were there any signs... I mean... before...?

有前兆吗…我意思是…在此之前…?

I don't know exactly. He wasn't feeling well... and then... it just happened...

我不是太清楚。他感觉不好… 之后… 就发生了…

Dad?... Dad? You OK?

爸爸?…爸爸?你还好吗?

Dad?... Oh my God...

爸爸?… 哦,我的天哪…

Dad?... Dad?... Hold on! ... Hold on, Dad, hold on...

爸爸?…爸爸?…坚持住! …坚持住,爸爸,坚持…

Nine-one-one.

9-1-1。

Yes, this is an emergency!

是,紧急情况!

Please stay calm. Tell me the problem.

请保持镇静。告诉我情况。

It's my dad. He's fallen overhand, um... he's holding his chest.

是我父亲。他摔倒了,而且,嗯…他呼吸困难。

Is he conscious?

他昏迷了吗?

No...

没有…

Stay on the line... I'm transferring you to an emergency medical team.

别挂线…我把你转给紧急医疗队。

Brewster seventy-seven...

布录斯特77…

Yes, this is Kevin Casey... I need an ambulance.

是的,这是凯文·凯西…我需要救护车。

OK, what's your location?

好吧,你的地点是什么?

I'm at ten-seven... ten-ninety-seven E Street, apartment three.

我在10-7…10-90-7 E街,三号公寓。

What part of the city is that?

在城市的哪部分?

South Boston.

南波士顿。

All right, sir, give me your phone number.

好了,先生,给我你的电话号码。

Ah... six-eight-six-seven-seven-three-one.

噢…6-8-6-7-7-3-1。

All right, Kevin, you're doin' fine. OK. You're a family member?

行了,凯文, 做得好。好了。你是家里人吗?

Yes, I'm his son.

是的。我是他儿子。

OK, do you have any medical training at all?

好,你有任何医学训练吗?

No, I don't.

没有,我没有。

OK, here's what I want you to do. Your dad's breathing?

好,这是我要你做的。你爸爸有呼吸吗?

Uh... barely.

唔…微弱。

I want you to go over to him, put your hand on his chest to see if he's breathing... I want you to also feel his neck or his chest to see if you can feel a heartbeat.

我要你到他身边,把手放在他胸口,看看他是否呼吸…我还要你感觉他的脖子或胸,看看你是否能感觉到心跳。

OK, hold on...

好吧,等等…

OK, uh... he's breathing... but barely... and his... and his... and his heartbeat is weak...

好,嗯… 他在呼吸… 但很弱…还有他的 …他的 …他的心跳微弱 …

OK, Kevin, just slow down, you're doin' great. OK. Does he have any medical problems?

好,凯文,慢慢来,你做得很好。他有任何药物问题吗?

Yes, uh... uh... he has a bad heart and... and, uh... uh... he has high blood pressure, but I don't know what medication he's on...

是的,嗯… 嗯…他心脏不好 …还有,嗯 …嗯 …他有高血压,但是我不知道他吃什么药 …

Brewster seventy-seven, we'll be there in about three to five minutes. That's our ETA. That will be our Estimated Time of Arrival.

布鲁斯特77,我们将在3到5分钟内到达。那是我们的ETA。就是我们的预计到达时间。

Hold on, Dad...

坚持住,爸爸…

Up here...!

在这上面…!

Hey, it's my dad...

你好,这是我爸爸…

OK.

好。

Kevin?

凯文?

Yes.

是的。

How ya doin'? OK, that's Dan... I'm Fitz, all right?

你好吗?对了,那是丹…我是华兹,知道吗?

Yeah.

好的。

How long ago did this start, Kevin?

多久前发生的,凯文?

Uh... like ten minutes.

嗯…好象10分钟。

It's really weak... Kevin, you said your dad was on medication?

真是很弱… 你说你父亲在吃药?

Yeah.

是的。

But you didn't know what it was?

不过你不知道他吃什么药?

No...

是的。

Why don't you find his meds, and bring them to me. OK?

为什么你不去找找他的药,然后拿给我,好吗?

OK, they're here.

好的,它们在这儿。

OK, just go slow. Take your time, take your time.

好,慢慢走。慢慢来,慢慢来。

I'm gonna put him on a mask.

我给他带上氧气面罩。

It's my dad.

那是我爸爸。

Your father has had a serious heart attack. We can't tell how bad it is at this point, but he's alive and alert. Now, can you tell me anything about his medical history?

你父亲心脏病发作很严重。我们目前无法知道有多糟,但是他还活着,还有危险。现在,你能告诉我他的病史吗?

Uh, well, his health hasn't been very good for years. He's been taking medicine for his...

嗯,他的健康不太好已经有些年了。他一直在吃药…

For... for his heart?

为他的心脏?

High blood pressure, I think... Is he gonna be all right?

我想是高血压…他会没事吧?

We don't know how much damage there is to the heart, but we're doing everything we can.

我们不知道会对他的心脏造成多大影响,但我们在尽我们一切的努力…

How is he? Can he hear me?

他怎么样?他能听到我吗?

He's under sedation at the moment. You should probably wait a little while before you try to talk to him.

给他注射了镇静剂。你想要和他说话的话,可能还得再等一会儿。

But, um. . . shouldn't he know that I'm here?

但是,嗯…他不该知道我在这儿吗?

He's pretty groggy right now. It's best to let him rest.

他现在还很虚弱。最好让他休息。

Yes, operator, I'd like to make a collect call, please... It's an emergency... I'm Kevin Casey...

是的,接线员,我要打对方付费电话,请…这很紧急 …我是凯文·凯西 …

Hello, I need to speak to Rebecca, please. It's an emergency...

你好,麻烦你,我要和丽贝卡讲话。这事很紧急。

You know, I tried to call you, but you were at some party...

你知道,我试着打电话给你,但是你在晚会上…

I'm sorry. Must it have been awful for you.

我很抱歉。对你来说一定很可怕。

There's the hospital.

到医院了。

I don't know if I'm ready for this...
 

我不知道我是否为此准备好了…
 

打开APP阅读全文