立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第26集:The Emergency 紧急情况(二)

26-2 The Emergency 2.jpg
The Emergency 2

紧急情况 2

His room is this way...

他的房间往这边…

Hello. Are you a family member?

你好。你是家属吗?

Yes, I'm his daughter. How is he?

是的。我是他女儿。他怎么样?

He's on medication and resting comfortably now. I'll let the doctor know you're here.

他在用药,现在舒适地休息。我要告诉医生你在这儿。

Hi, Dad. It's me, Beck. I'm back.

你好,爸爸。是我,贝卡。我回来了。

You're gonna be all right, you hear me?

你会没事的,你听见我说话吗?

Mom's necklace, remember? I haven't taken it off since the day you gave it to me... just before I left for San Francisco. Oh, Dad, I've missed you.

妈妈的项链,记得吗?从你给我的那天,我就没拿下来过…就在我去旧金山前。噢,爸爸,我想你。

You're gonna be OK...

你会没事的…

Is this your sister?... Ms. Casey? I'm Dr. Lincoln. Let's step outside.

这是你姐姐吗?…凯西小姐?我是林肯医生,我们到外面说吧。

Your father has had a serious heart attack. Our tests show that there has been major damage to the heart muscle. Lack of blood flow through the arteries to certain portions of the heart muscle result in the death of that muscle. And this, in turn, can result in poor pumping action.

你父亲心脏病发作很严重。我们的测试表明他的心肌大面积受损。通过动脉到达部分心肌的血液流动不够,导致那些心肌坏死。这个,反过来会导致心脏供血功能变差。

What does that mean?

这意味着什么呢?

That means that the next forty-eight hours will be critical. We're going to monitor him constantly... Your father's heart is very weak.

这意味着今后48小时至关重要。我们将对他进行不断的观察…你父亲的心脏非常衰弱。

Is he gonna make it?

他会挺过来吗?

Well, we don't know for sure. Let's hope for the best... I have to go now, but I'll check back later.

现在,我们还不能肯定。让我们盼望最好的…我得走了,但是我晚些时候还会回来查看。

What about a bypass operation, or drugs, or something?

搭桥手术如何,或用药,或其他什么?

Well, your father's in no condition to undergo surgery... But I can assure you that we are considering every possible procedure.

你父亲的条件不允许手术…但是我能向你保证,我们会考虑一切可行的办法。

I think that I'd like to get a second opinion.

我想我还是想听听其它意见。

I understand. I can ask Dr. Weinstein, Chief of cardiology, to come up and see your father... Or, if you prefer, you can ask your own doctor to come in.

我理解。我能让文思坦医生,心脏主任,上来看看你父亲…或者,如果你愿意,你可以让你自己的医生来。

Uh.. . Dr. Weinstein will be fine, I guess.

噢…我想文思坦医生就可以了。

OK.

好吧。

Uh, there is still hope, isn's there?

噢,还有希望,不是吗?

Yes, of course, but his condition is serious... Excuse me.
 

是的,当然,但是他的情况严重…请恕我直言。
 

打开APP阅读全文