立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第26集:The Emergency 紧急情况(三)

26-3 The Emergency 3.jpg
The Emergency 3

紧急情况 3

Do you think I should call in a priest?

你认为我应该打电话找神父吗?

Rebecca...

丽贝卡…

We are Catholic, you know. Shouldn't he have the last rites?

我们是天主教徒,你知道。他不应该有最后的仪式吗?

Stop it. He's going to make it. You'll see.

别说了。他会挺过来的。你等着瞧吧。

How is he?

他怎么样?

He'll be under sedation for a while. Why don't the two of you go home, get some rest?

他仍处在镇静剂的作用下。为什么你们俩不回家休息一下?

I don't want to leave him. The one thing I can do is be here for him.

我不想留他一个人在这儿。我能做的一件事就是留在这里陪他。

I've been here since they brought him in except when I went to meet you at the airport.

从他们带他来, 我就一直在这,除了去机场接你。

Kevin, why don't you go home, hm? You need to get some rest.

凯文,你为什么不回家,嗯?你需要休息。

No, it's all right. I can handle it.

不,没关系。我能行。

Maybe we should both go home, hm? I'll let the nurse know we're going.

也许我们俩都应该回家,嗯?我去告诉护士我们要走了。

Excuse me, excuse me? Hi, are you Ms., ah... Casey?

对不起,对不起?你好,你是…凯西女士?

Yes?

是的?

Uh, I'm sorry to bother you at a time like this. My name's Mrs. Smith. I'm the billing administrator. Uh, your father's in room seven-eight-seven, is that right?

嗯,我很抱歉在这个时候打扰你。我是史密斯太太。我是收费管理员。嗯,你父亲的房间是7-8-7,对吧?

Yes, that's right.

是,没错。

Uh, and are you the person we talk to about his account?

嗯,你是那个我们可以谈论他费用问题的人吗?

Yes.

是的。

OK, I'd like you to fill out a couple of forms for me. I need some additional information... about his insurance.

好吧,我希望你能为我填这几张表。我需要一些额外的信息…关于他的保险。

Can we do this later? My brother and I are going home. We need to get some sleep.

我们能晚些时候做这事吗?我弟弟和我正要回家。我们需要睡觉。

I see. Do you know the name of his Health Maintenance Organization?

我明白。你知道他健康保险机构的名字吗?

No. He was a Boston fireman. They have good coverage.

不知道。他曾经是波士顿消防队员。他们有很好的保障。

I told the Admitting Office all of this yesterday...

我昨天已经把这些全告诉行政部门了…

Will you fill these out, please? And return them to me just as soon as you possibly can?

请问你能填这些表吗?在你能尽早的情况下,把他们交还给我。

What happened? This place is a mess.

怎么回事?这地方真乱。

It just needs a little cleaning up.

只是需要打扫一下。

I can't believe this! Dirty dishes on the floor?

我不敢相信这些。脏盘子在地上。

Kevin, I can't believe this... There's no food in the refrigerator.

凯文,我不能相信这事…冰箱里没有食品。

We can go out and get a sandwich...

我们可以出去买个三明治…

That's not my point! What were you and Dad doing for food?

这不是我要说的!你和父亲怎么吃饭?

He didn't want much food, and... he wasn't feeling well...

他不要那么多食品,而且…他感觉不好…

When did that start?

什么时候开始的?

A while ago.

有些时候了。

How long?

多长时间?

… A couple of weeks.

几个星期。

And you didn't call me? Damn it, Kevin, I'm talking to you! Why didn't you call me? What were you and Dad doing for food? What was going on here?

你没有告诉我?该死,凯文,我和你说话哪!你为什么不打电话给我?你和爸爸怎么吃饭?这儿发生了什么?

Don't blame me. At least I was here.

别责怪我。至少我在这里。

Yes?... Speaking. Oh, no... We'll be right there.

是?…请讲… 噢,不…我们马上到。

It's Dad. We have to go.
 

是爸爸。我们得走了。
 

打开APP阅读全文