立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第27集:Bad News 坏消息(二)

27-2 Bad News 2.jpg
Bad News 2

坏消息 2

Yes, I need the number for a Brendan Casey.

是的,我需要布莱登·凯西的电话。

Brendan!. . . Brendan, telephone!

布莱登!…布莱登,电话!

It's Rebecca Casey.

是丽贝卡。

Hello, Uncle Brendan... it's Rebecca. I'm afraid I have some bad news about my father.

你好,布莱登叔叔…我是丽贝卡。我恐怕要告诉你有关于我父亲的坏消息。

He's in the hospital... What do the doctors say? I see... Yeah, I'll take the next flight out. Oh, and Rebecca, thank you for calling... Bye.

他在医院…医生说什么?我明白…是的,我会乘下班飞机。噢,丽贝卡,谢谢你打来电话 …再见。

Was that Patrick's daughter?

是帕特里克的女儿吗?

Yeah, she called about Patrick. He's in the hospital. He just had a heart attack...

是的,她为帕特里克的事打电话来。他住院了。他心脏病发作了…

Oh, Honey, I'm sorry to hear that.

天哪,亲爱的,听到这事我很难过。

It doesn't look good... I'm going to take the next flight to Boston.

看来情况不妙…我打算乘下班飞机去波士顿。

Yeah, I'll pack your bag.

是啊,我整理你的行李。

Kevin... Kevin... Kevin... Take care of Kevin.

凯文… 凯文… 凯文… 照顾凯文。

I will.

我会的。

Call my brother. Call Brendan.

给我兄弟打电话。打给布莱登。

I already did. I called Uncle Brendan. He's flying out. He'll be here soon. Can you do something about the pain?

我已经打了。我打给布莱登叔叔了。他会飞来的。他很快就到了。你能想点办法止疼吗?

I can increase his medication a bit. Mr. Casey, this'll make you a little more comfortable.

我能给他加点药。凯西先生,这会让你舒服一些。

Mr. Casey, I'm Father O'Connor. Mr. Casey, I'm going to administer the Sacrament of the Sick.
 

凯西先生,我是欧康纳牧师。凯西先生,我将为你的病痛做祷告。
 

打开APP阅读全文