立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第27集:Bad News 坏消息(三)

27-3 Bad News 3.jpg
Bad News 3

坏消息 3

Rebecca?

丽贝卡?

Sandy?

桑蒂?

Kevin called and told me. How're you doing?

凯文打电话告诉我的。你怎么样?

Terrible. I flew in this morning... This is my worst nightmare.

真可怕。我今早飞回来的 … 这是我经历的最可怕的噩梦。

How is he?

他怎么样?

He's barely hanging on. The doctors aren't hopeful.

他很难挺住。医生不抱希望。

Becky, I feel so sorry for you. How is he doing?

贝卡,我为你很难过。他怎么样?

He keeps everything inside. I don't know... He seems so different.

他什么都放在心里。我不知道 … 他似乎很不一样。

Poor kid...

可怜的孩子 …

Sandy, you should see the apartment... It's a total mess... There's no food in the refrigerator, nothing.

桑蒂,你给看看那公寓 … 整个一片混乱 … 冰箱里没有食品,什么都没有。

I guess he still needs someone to take care of him.

我想他还是需要有人照顾他。

I feel bad... I yelled at him this morning...

我感觉很糟 … 今早我对他大喊大叫 …

It's OK. You're upset. That's normal.

没关系。你生气。那很正常。

I know, but I shouldn't have yelled at him. I mean, he doesn't...

我知道,但是我不该对他喊。我是说,他没有 …

I bet you could use a cup of coffee. There's a cafeteria on the third floor... What do you say, we go?

我肯定你该喝杯咖啡。三层有个咖啡厅 … 你说什么,我们去吗?

Yeah... It's so good to see you.

是的 … 见到你真好。

I feel guilty for leaving Dad alone... I don't know... The doctor said things don't look good. I asked for a second opinion... But the other doctor said the same thing... I don't know if he's gonna make it.

我为让爸爸独处感到内疚 … 我不知道 … 医生说情况看上去不好。我要求其他意见 … 但是其他医生意见一样 … 我不知道他能否挺住。

Rebecca... Your dad's always been a fighter. He'll make it.

丽贝卡 … 你爸爸一直是个斗士。他会挺住的。

One coffee.

一杯咖啡。

Two coffees, please...

请要两杯咖啡 …

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Thanks.

谢谢。

So, how's life in San Francisco? Maybe I should have gone with you.

那么,旧金山的生活如何?也许我应该和你一起走。

It's good. School's hard, but the teachers are great. Did you get my letter?

很好。学习很难,但是教师很棒。你收到我的信吗?

Yeah. How's it going with that Roberto guy?

收到。你和罗波托相处如何了?

Alberto.

奥博托。

Right, that's it.

是的,就是他。

He's very nice.

他很好。

Anything serious?

你们认真吗?

I don't know. It's still new.

我不知道。还刚开始。

Take my advice. Get to know him before you fall in love.

接受我的建议。在你坠入情网前,先了解他。

I will.. . How's Jack?

我会的 … 杰克怎么样?

We're living together, you know.

我们在一起生活,你知道。

When's the big day?

大日子在什么时候?

The wedding? That's off, for now. Uh... he says he just wants to live together.

婚礼?现在不考虑。嗯 … 他说他只是想生活在一起。

Sandy, your face is all black-and-blue. What on earth happened to you? Why are you wearing sunglasses?

桑蒂,你的脸全部又青又紫。这世界究竟发生了什么事?你为什么戴墨镜?

It's nothing. I... I bumped into a door.

没什么。我 … 撞到门上了。

Did Jack hit you? Oh my God, he hit you, didn't he? I can't believe he hit you! There's no excuse for that. None!

杰克打你了?天哪,他打你了,不是吗?我不敢相信他打了你!不能原谅这事。决不!

Rebecca. Uncle Brendan's here.

丽贝卡。布莱登叔叔来了。

I'll be right there. Don't move. I'll be back in a few minutes. Do you hear me?

我马上就来。别走。我几分钟后就回来。听见了吗?
 

打开APP阅读全文