立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第28集:Brothers 兄弟(一)


28-1 Brothers 1.jpgBrothers 1

兄弟 1

Rebecca?

丽贝卡?

Uncle Brendan. It's so good to meet you finally.

布莱登叔叔。终于能见到你,真好。

Yeah, I wish it were under happier circumstances. How are you holdin' up?

是啊,我希望是在愉快的情况下。你怎么样?

We're OK. It's Dad I'm worried about.

我们还好。我担心的是爸爸。

Does he know you called me?

他知道你打电话给我吗?

Yes. He wants to see you.

是的。他想见你。

Can I go in and see him?

我能进去看他吗?

Excuse me, this is my Uncle Brendan. He'd like to see my father...

请原谅,这是我叔叔布莱登。他想看我父亲 …

Yes, come in. He's resting.

好,进来。他在休息。

Uh, I'd like to see him alone for a few minutes, if that's OK?

嗯,我想单独见他几分钟,如果可以的话?

Yes. Of course.

好,当然。

I hope we did the right thing.

我希望我们做了件正确的事。

Kevin, are you all right? I'm worried about you.

凯文,你还好吗?我很担心你。

I'll survive.

我能挺住。

Do you wanna go get something to drink?

你想喝点东西吗?

Naw.

不。

I'm gonna go and say goodnight to Sandy. I'll be back.

我去和桑蒂说再见。我马上就回来。

Patrick? Patrick... it's Brendan, your long-lost brother.

帕特里克?帕特里克 … 我是布莱登,你久违了的兄弟。

Oh... Sandy... I can't believe it!

噢 … 桑蒂 … 我真不敢相信!

Rebecca called me. She told me you asked for me to come.

丽贝卡打电话给我。她告诉我你要我来。

I'm glad... glad you came...

我高兴 … 高兴你来 …

It's been a long time... too long, I guess.

很长时间了 … 太久了,我想。

You know what we are? We're two pigheaded Irishmen, so stubborn that we didn't talk to each other for almost thirty years. That's not the way brothers are supposed to be.

你知道我们是什么?我们是两个固执的爱尔兰人,固执使我们彼此将近30年不说话。那可不是兄弟应该做的。

You know what they say about us Irish short tempers and long memories.

你知道他们怎么说我们,爱尔兰人坏脾气,好记性。

I'm ready to forgive and forget. How about you?

我可以原谅和忘记以往的争执。你呢?
 

打开APP阅读全文