立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第28集:Brothers 兄弟(二)

28-2 Brothers 2.jpg
Brothers 2

兄弟 2

Where did Sandy go?

桑蒂在哪?

I don't know. I can't believe she took off.

我不知道。我不敢相信她走了。

What's wrong?

怎么了?

Looks like Jack's been beating Sandy up.

好象杰克打了桑蒂。

You've got to be kidding. Actually hitting her?

你开玩笑吧。真的打了她?

Yeah. You should see her face. She has a huge black-and-blue mark right here.

是的。你该看看她的脸。她脸上这里有一大块又紫又青的斑。

That pig. He should have his face kicked in.

猪。他的脸应该挨踢。

Kevin, don't talk like that.

凯文,别这么说。

This thing won't take my money. Do you have any change?

这机器不收我的钱。你有零钱吗?

How much do you need?

你需要多少?

Seventy-five cents.

75美分。

Kevin, I'm sorry I yelled at you.

凯文,我为向你喊叫而抱歉。

That's all right. That's all right ... It's all right.

没什么。没什么 … 那没什么。

Nurse! Hurry! Help!

护士!快!救命!

What's wrong, Uncle Brendan? What's going on?

怎么了,布莱登叔叔?到底发生了什么事?

He's not breathing, and he has no pulse. We're going to shock him... Everybody, stand clear. Clear! Shock!... Shock!... Shock! Begin CPR... Can we get Lidocaine? One milligram of Lidocaine.

他不呼吸,也没有脉搏。我们将对他电击 … 每个人,站开。站开!电击! … 电击! … 电击!开始实施心脏动脉复苏法 … 用利都卡因?一毫克利都卡因。

And one and two and three and four and five. . . and one and two and three and four and five...

一,二,三,四,五 …一,二,三,四,五 …

Hello?

你好?

Oh, hi, Hon. I have bad news-Patrick passed away a few hours ago.

你好,亲爱的。我有坏消息,帕特里克几小时前去世了。

Oh, Honey, I'm so sorry. Were you able to talk to him...?

噢,亲爱的,我很抱歉。你赶上和他说话了吗?

We made our peace.

我们和解了。

Oh, that's good. How are Kevin and Rebecca taking it?

噢,那就好。凯文和丽贝卡如何对待这事?

Rebecca's, uh... pretty upset. Kevin's a little quiet.

丽贝卡,嗯 … 很沮丧。凯文比较平静。

Yeah, I understand.

是的,我能理解。

I'd like you to come out to the funeral.

我想让你来参加葬礼。

Of course.
 

当然。
 

打开APP阅读全文