立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第30集:Life Goes On 继续生活(二)

30-2 Life Goes On 2.jpg
Life Goes On 2

继续生活 2

This mural is new, isn't it? Wow, this neighborhood sure is changing.

这壁画是新的,是不是?唔,邻里肯定正在变化。

Yeah...

是的 …

Key, you've been so quiet. Are you all right? You miss Dad, don't you?

凯,你一直很静。你好吗?你想爸爸,是不是?

I don't know. It just doesn't feel real, yet. It's like... it's like he just went away for the weekend.

我不知道。这不像是真的。就像 … 就像他出门度周末。

Yeah… but he's not coming back.

是啊 … 但他不会回来了。

No kidding... What would I do without a big sister to tell me everything?

别开玩笑 … 没有大姐姐告诉我每件事该怎么做,我该怎么办?

Sorry. Have you thought about what you're gonna do?

对不起。你考虑过要干什么吗?

Sure. First, I'm gonna become a millionaire... Then I'm getting...

当然。第一,我要成为百万富翁 … 之后我将 …

I'm serious... We both have to decide what we're gonna do.

我是认真的 … 我们两人都要决定我们打算做什么。

You know what you're gonna do... You're going back to college in California... Aren't you?

你知道你要做什么 … 你要回加利弗尼亚的学校,不是吗?

I'm not sure. I can't leave you here alone.

我不能肯定。我不能把你一个人留在这里。

Here we go again... Big sister butts in... Why not? Remember, I'm almost eighteen. I have a job, an apartment...

又来了 … 大姐姐又来干涉了 … 为什么不?记得吗,我马上18岁了。我有个工作,一个公寓 …

Can you afford the rent on the apartment?

你能付得起公寓的租金吗?

I don't know... How much is it?

我不知道 … 租金多少钱?

I'm hardworking. I'll get a second job if I have to. You should go back to SanFrancisco.

我工作努力。如果不得已,我将做第二份工作。你应该回旧金山。

I don't know if I can right now.

我不知道我现在能不能。

Why not? Because of me?

为什么不?因为我?

Because of a lot of things. Dad said he wanted you to go to college... get a degree.

因为很多事情。爸爸他希望你进大学 … 拿学位。

Maybe I don't want to go to college. I just got out of school. Anyway, how can we afford it?

也许我不想进大学。我刚刚走出学校。不管怎样,我们怎么能负担呢?

Kevin! You have to get an education so that you can make a living. Don't let the cost stop you. We'll get you a student loan or financial aid, or something.

凯文!你必须接受教育,这样你才能生存。别让花费阻止你。我们会给你拿到学生贷款或财政资助,或其他什么。

Beck, go back to San Francisco. You don't have to take care of me anymore. I'm not a baby, and you're not my mother.

贝卡,回旧金山。你不需要再照顾我。我不是孩子,你不是我妈。

I know you're not a baby, but you're my brother. And you're the only real family I have right now. Could I persuade you to come back to San Francisco with me?

我知道你不是孩子,但你是我弟弟。你是我现在唯一真正的家人。我能说服你和我一起回旧金山吗?

Get serious! Why the heck would I do that?

认真的?为什么我要这么做?

I am serious! We both have to figure out what we're gonna do... together... and soon... Let's get a pizza... We'll take it home. We'll write down all our options and decide then. What do you say?

我认真的!我们都必须弄明白我们要做什么 … 一起 … 很快 … 去吃比萨吧 … 我们带回家。我们写下所有的可行性,然后决定。你说怎样?

I suppose so...
 

我想就这样吧 …
 

打开APP阅读全文