立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第31集:A Box of Memories 保险箱的回忆(一)

31-1 A Box of Memories 1.jpg
A Box of Memories 1

保险箱的回忆 1

Keys. Fleet Bank. Safe deposit box number D-three-fifty-four. Dad had a safe deposit box?

钥匙。福立特银行。银行保险箱号码:D-3-5-4。爸爸有个银行保险箱吗?

May I help you?

我能帮您吗?

Hello. My name is Rebecca Casey. My father had a safe deposit box here. He died recently, and we'd like to get into it. I have the key.

你好。我叫丽贝卡·凯西。我父亲在这有一个保险箱,他现在去世了,我们想来开他的保险箱,我有钥匙。

I'm sorry to hear about your father... What's the box number?

我很遗憾得知您父亲的消息…保险箱号码是什么?

D-three-five-four.

D-3-5-4

Is your name on the account?

帐号上有你的名字吗?

Not that I know of...

据我所知没有…

Ah, that could be a problem... Yes, here it is. What was your father's name?

呀,那恐怕会有问题… 对,在这。您父亲的名字是什么?

Patrick Casey.

帕特里克·凯西

Casey, isn't it? Yes, it's a joint account with Rebecca Casey. Your signature is right there. You signed it nine years ago.

凯西,是吗?对,它有和丽贝卡·凯西一起的联合帐号。您的签名就在那。您9年前签的字。

Oh, my gosh! I completely forgot.

呀,我的天!我彻底忘了。

I guess your father was thinking of you... I'll need to see a picture I.D. Do you have a driver's license?

我想您父亲总在想着您…我需要看您的身份证上的照片。您有驾驶执照吗?

Somewhere in here...

就在这…

Thank you. Ms. Jackson will show you the way to the safe deposit box.

谢谢。杰克逊小姐将带您去找保险箱。

Thank you...You can use the room to your right.

谢谢… 您可以使用您右边的房间。

Thanks.
 

谢谢。
 

打开APP阅读全文