立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第42集: The Audition 试音(一)

42-1 The Audition 1.jpg
The Audition 1

试音 1

May I join you?

我能加入吗?

I thought you drank your coffee black... no sugar.

我以为你喝黑咖啡 … 不加糖。

Tonight, I need sugar.

今晚,我需要糖。

Studying for exams can certainly burn up energy.

复习考试肯定消耗能量。

You can say that again.

你是对的。

I saw Alex's father leaving.

我看见阿里克斯的父亲离开。

He dropped off a present from Alex... Ramon is such a great dad.

他送来阿里克斯的礼物 … 拉蒙真是个好爸爸。

Just a great dad?

只是个好爸爸?

OK, he's a good dancer, too.

噢,他也是个好的舞伴。

There's something in the way he looks at you.

他看你的样子预示着要发生什么事。

I think we understand each other...

我想我们理解对方 …

What ever happened to Alberto? Wouldn't it be a little awkward, dating two brothers?

那么奥博托怎么办?与兄弟两人约会,不是有点尴尬吗?

What makes you think I would date both of them?

是什么让你认为我与兄弟两人约会?

Stranger things have happened.

更奇怪的事情已经发生了。

I came here to get a college education.

我来这是为了受高等教育。

So?

那么?

I can't be involved with either Ramon or Alberto. I've got to focus on school.

我不能和拉蒙或奥博托纠缠。我得集中精力在学校上。

You mean, you can't do both?

你是说,你不能两者兼顾?

No, I can't. Right now, it's got to be my music-and my music alone. It hasn't been easy to get this far.

我不能。现在,只有我的音乐 - 只有我的音乐。走这么远不容易。

You've been through a lot... But don't worry. You'll pass your exams. I know you will.

你经历了许多 … 别担心。你会通过考试的。知道你会的。

I've got to. I've just got to!

我必须。我真的是必须!

Time. That's it for Beethoven.

时间到。那是贝多芬部分。

Can I have your attention, please? We will now proceed to the second part of the exam, which will be an analysis of this cord progression. I'll play it for you once.
 

我能请各位集中注意力吗?我们现在开始考试的第二部分,分析这段乐谱的进程。我来示范一次。
 

打开APP阅读全文