立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第42集: The Audition 试音(二)

41-2 Unexpected Offers 2.jpg
The Audition 2

试音 2

Well, here goes nothing...

没什么大不了的…

I still have another exam. I mean, I'd be happy to leave....

我还有一门考试。我是说,我想走了 …

C'mon. Give it a go.

来吧。就试一下。

All right, but just a minute, though, OK?

好吧,那就一分钟,行吗?

Who are you?

你是谁?

I'm Bill Ellis and this is Rebecca Casey. We're here for The Moles' audition.

我是比尔 ·艾利斯,这是丽贝卡 凯西。我们是来为鼹鼠乐队试音的。

Follow me.

跟我来。

He's tied up right now. Wait outside.

他现在很忙。在外面等。

You can wait out here.

你们可以在这等。

Do you really still want to wait?

你真的还要等吗?

Of course we're gonna wait.

我们当然要等。

All right, we'll wait.

好吧,我们等。

Hey, did you see that studio in there? All that equipment?

嗨,你看到那的录音棚了吗?那些设备?

What time is it?

几点了?

Ten minutes later than the last time you asked me. How much longer do you want to wait?

比你上次问我时间晚10分钟。我们还要等多久?

Let me go find out what's happening.

让我看看发生什么事了。

He doesn't know how much longer.

他不知道要多久。

Oh, let's go!

噢,走吧!

No way, wait, man. This is gonna be worth it.
 

不行,等等,天哪。这会值得的。
 

打开APP阅读全文