立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第43集:Dream Catcher 捕梦网(一)

43-1 Dreamcatcher 1.jpg
Dream Catcher 1

捕梦网 1

All the lights are shinin' bright down in the city. Shinin' like a million dreams... Sometimes I feel like I'm upside down, and all those dreams are fallin' right past me... Everybody needs a dream catcher. Someone to be there when your dreams start to fall... Everybody needs a dream catcher. Someone to be there when the bad dreams are all you can see... Dream catcher... catch me.

所有的星星在城市上闪烁,星光就象无数的梦。有时我仿佛生活颠倒,所有的梦与我擦身而过。人人需要捕梦网,当你的梦开始滑落有人在那儿。…人人需要捕梦网,当你仅看到噩梦连连有人在那儿。 … 捕梦网 … 捕捉我。

Hello... oh, yes, Alberto. And a Merry Christmas to you. No, Rebecca isn't here. Yes. She has your phone number? Yes. I'll be certain to give her your message. Bye.

你好 … 噢,是的,奥博托。祝你圣诞快乐。没有,丽贝卡不在这。是的。她有你的电话号码吗?是的。我肯定转告你的口信。再见。

Rebecca... call Alberto... important...

丽贝卡… 打电话给奥博托… 要紧的…

... catch me... catch me... catch me.

… 捕捉我 … 捕捉我… 捕捉我。

Thanks for coming in. I have to get going -- so if you don't mind. Here's a copy of your performance.

谢谢你们来。我得走了,如果你们不介意。这是你们表演的带子。

Listen, if they like the songs, we'll call you. Remember, don't call us; we'll call you.

听着,如果他们喜欢这些歌,我们会打电话给你们。记住,别打给我们,我们打给你们。

C'mon, you guys. Let's get going.

来吧,你们。走吧。

Some audition, huh?

试音,哈?

They probably won't even listen to the tapes.

他们也许根本不会听带子。

Who cares! That was a beautiful song you wrote. I'd love to orchestrate it for you.

谁管呢!你写的歌真美。我想为你编成管弦乐曲。

Really?

真的?

Yeah. We need some strings... and maybe some brass...

真的。我们需要一些弦乐 … 也许一些铜管 …

Don't overdo it... I mean, it's a simple song...

别太复杂 … 我是说,只是个简单的歌 …

Hey, relax! ... Leave everything to me!
 

嗨,放松! … 把一切交给我来做!
 

打开APP阅读全文