立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第43集:Dream Catcher 捕梦网(二)

43-2 Dreamcatcher 2.jpg
Dream Catcher 2

捕梦网 2

Nancy, you're up late.

南茜,你这么晚还没睡。

I couldn't sleep. Come over here and tell me how your exams went.

我睡不着。过来,告诉我你的考试如何。

I think I did all right, but I have one more.

我想我考得还可以,但我还有一门。

When will you get your grades?

什么时候知道分数?

They'll mail them to me in January. I could go over to school this week and find out sooner. I hope I have the strength for one more.

他们一月份寄给我。我可以这周去学校,早点知道。我希望我有力气再考一门。

You deserve a special treat.

你应受到特殊奖励。

Oh, chocolates!

噢,巧克力!

Caramel.

焦糖。

Mine, too.

我的也是。

You had a phone call.

你有个电话。

Who was it?

谁的?

Alberto. He wants you to call him. It's important.

奥博托。他让你给他打电话。很重要。

Are you going to call?

你打算打吗?

Maybe it's too late to call him back.

也许打给他太晚了。

You not? I guess so. Come.

你不认为?我想是这样。

I'm sorry to put my nose into your business, but that's the way I am. I think you're going to have to make up your mind about these brothers. We don't want history to repeat itself, do we?

我抱歉介入你的事,但是这就是我的方式。我想你应该对这两兄弟做出决定了。我们不想重复历史,是吧?

I know what I have to do.

我知道我该做什么。

I know you do.

我知道你会的。

Um.

哎。

Yeah.
 

好的。
 

打开APP阅读全文