立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第44集:Gifts 礼物(一)

44-1 Gifts 1.jpg
Gifts 1

礼物 1

Hi, Alberto. This is Rebecca. I got your phone message. What's up?

你好,奥博托。我是丽贝卡。我拿到你电话留言。什么事?

I'm at school. I'll be in the sound studio for the next two days. I need to talk to you, too. Bye.

我在学校。我将在声乐室呆两天。我也想和你谈谈。再见。

Oh, could you tell me where the studio is?

噢,你能告诉我声乐室在哪?

Upstairs...

楼上 …

Thank you.

谢谢。

Hey! Hold on.

你好!等一下。

Hi. Is everything OK?

嗨。一切都好吗?

Yes. Is there someplace quiet where we can talk?

是的。有安静点的地方我们可以谈话吗?

Yeah, sure. Come in.

当然,肯定。来吧。

Let's go in here.

到这儿来吧。

You'd sit there.

你可以坐这里。

So, have you finished all exams?

那么,你完成考试了吗?

Yeah, thanks goodness... So, what's up?

是的,感谢上帝。怎么了?

Well, I'm leaving town for a while. Heading the slopes... Skee for the holidays.

啊,我要离开这里一阵。我打算冲斜坡 … 假期滑雪。

Oh, yeah, Ramon mentioned it to me. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

噢,是吗,拉蒙对我提起过。我肯定你一定会玩得开心。

Yeah... Have you ever tried it?

是啊 … 你试过吗?

No... it's not my thing.

没有 … 这不是我的爱好。

Yeah, that's what my brother says. Ramon thinks tying boards to your feet and going down a hill is crazy. But one of these days, I'll get him to try it.

是啊,我哥哥也是这么说的。拉蒙认为用木板绑住脚向山下滑是发疯了。但是总有一天,我会让他试试。

It's been one heck of a relationship, hasn't it? I mean, you and me....

这是一种关系,是不是?我是说,你和我 …

Yeah. You're the best stranger I ever met in the desert.

是。你是我在沙漠中遇到的最好的陌生人。

You're the prettiest!

你是最漂亮的!

Compliments and everything. Thank you.

多谢夸奖。

You're welcome. My friends at the gallery said that you were stunning.

没关系。我在艺术馆的朋友们说你很出众。

Well, it was your photography, I'm sure.

噢,那是你的照片。我肯定。

No, it's you... Those were good times.

不,是你 … 那些是快乐的时光。

Yeah, they were.

是的。

Alberto...

奥博托 …

Rebecca... I...

丽贝卡 … 我 …

Good, you are first.

好,你先说 …

OK. I just wanna say how much I enjoy having you as a friend...

好吧。我只是想说我是多么享受有你做朋友的时光 …

That goes for me too...

我也是 …

And this friendship is going to last a long time, I know it. And I guess, somehow, a few things got misunderstood, but it's probably my fault. Our relationship is a friendship, right?

这友谊会很长久,我知道。我想,不知什么缘故,有些事情误解了,但是可能是我的错。我们的关系是友谊,对吗?

The very best friendship.

最好的友谊。

Friends.

朋友。

Friends.

朋友。

I do wanted you to have this. I remember how much you admired it... at the opening...

我想给你这个。我记得你多么喜欢它 … 在开幕式上 …

Oh, thank you. It's a beautiful photo.

噢,谢谢你。是张很美的照片。

Yeah. I guess it catches Alex's innocence...

是的。我想抓住了阿里克斯的天真 …

... and his spirit.

… 还有他的神情。

... and you can see in Ramon's eyes how much he loves his son...

… 你能从拉蒙的眼睛里看出他多爱阿里克斯 …

Yeah. He's a very loving person...

是啊。他是个很可爱的人 …

And a great brother. And I hope this new year brings him all the love and care he deserves.

好哥哥。我希望新的一年带给他应该得到的所有的爱和关怀。

Well, I've gotta get going. Ramon's giving me a ride to the airport.

好了,我得走了。拉蒙送我去机场。

I should probably get back to rehearsal, too.

我也该去合练了。

Let me walk you out.

让我送你出去。

No, that's OK. Get back to your music. Sounds like a great song.

不用了。回到你的音乐去吧。听上去是首好歌。

It's called "Dream Catcher." Your gift inspired me to write it.

叫“捕梦网”。你的礼物给了我创作的灵感。

Well, I'm glad. Gotta get goin'... um... See ya.

噢,我很高兴。得走了… 嗯 … 再见。

Take care.

保重。

OK. Bye.

会的。再见。

Bye.
 

再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文