立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第44集:Gifts 礼物(二)

44-2 Gifts 2.jpg
Gifts 2

礼物 2

All the lights are shinin' bright down in the city. Shinin' like a million dreams... Sometimes I feel like I'm upside down, and all those dreams are fallin' right past me. Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when your dreams start to fall... Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when the bad dreams are all you can see... Dream catcher... catch me.

所有的星星在城市上闪烁。星光就象无数的梦。有时我仿佛生活颠倒,所有的梦与我擦身而过。人人需要捕梦网,当你的梦开始滑落有人在那儿。…人人需要捕梦网,当你仅看到噩梦连连有人在那儿。 …捕梦网 … 捕捉我。

Hope you don't mind stopping on the way to the airport to pick up my skis.

我希望你不介意在去机场的中途停一下,我去取滑雪板。

I really hate leavin' them in the car.

我很讨厌把它们留在车上。

No problem. By the way, I picked up something you might be able to use.

没问题。顺便说一下,我取了一些可能对你有用的东西。

Hey, top of the line. Thanks. I can really use these goggles.

嗨,最好的。谢谢。我真的要用眼镜。

Now you can see the tree before you hit it on the way down.

现在,在你下滑撞上树之前,你可以看见它了。

One of these days, I'm gonna get you out on the slopes.

总有一天,我会拉你去滑雪。

Huh, right.

哦,对。

Both you and Rebecca.

你和丽贝卡俩人。

She didn't wanna go with you?

她不想和你去?

I had a hunch she might want to spend the holidays... with someone else. Besides, you know me-always on the move. Let's go.

我有预感她也许想过圣诞节… 和别的人。而且,你知道我,总是在动。走吧。

I found some more tape, Rebecca.

我找到了更多的带子,丽贝卡。

Oh thanks. I just finished my last roll.

噢,谢谢。 刚用完最后一卷。

What's this?

这是什么?

Oh, it's a picture I just finished framing.

噢,是照片。我刚用镜框装上。

What a charming photograph. Did Alberto take that?

很有魅力的照片。奥博托照的吗?

Yeah, he gave it to me. This is Ramon and his son, Alex. It is special, isn't it?

是的,他给我的。是拉蒙和他儿子阿里克斯。很特别,是不是?

Alberto gave you a picture of his brother and then went off skiing?

奥博托给你他哥哥的照片,然后去滑雪了?

That's right.

对。

I think that young man may have been trying to tell you something.

我想那年轻人也许打算告诉你什么事。

You may be right.
 

你也许对。
 

打开APP阅读全文