立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第44集:Gifts 礼物(三)

44-3 Gifts 3.jpg
Gifts 3

礼物 3

Luis... Michael... Suzy. Happy Holidays. Just a little Christmas bonus. Of course, the restaurant will be closed on Christmas Day, but, you know, every year we take Christmas dinners over to the community center. I'll come in and take the food over, but I'm gonna ask you to help out, too. Here's the menu...

路易斯 … 麦克 … 苏茜。节日快乐。只是一点圣诞奖金。当然,餐馆圣诞日关门。但是你们知道,每年我们在社区中心搞圣诞晚餐。我会来,把食物拿过去,但是,我打算请你们也帮着拿。这是菜单 …

We'll prepare the food the day before Christmas.

我们在圣诞前一天准备食物。

I always wanted to know what Santa Claus looked like.

我总是想知道圣诞老人长什么模样。

Oh, you startled me! Well, I can't lie. Santa Claus is a woman.

噢,你吓着我了!好吧,我不能撒谎。圣诞老人是个女的。

I always suspect something like that...

我总是怀疑类似的事 …

I wanna help you with the dinner at the community center. I brought some canned food and... an extra hand.

我想为社区晚餐帮帮你。我带来一些罐头食品 … 和一双有空的手。

You can be here on Christmas?

圣诞节你能在这儿 ?

I can't think of any other place I'd rather be. Have you talked to Alex?

我想不出其它我喜欢去的地方。你和阿里克斯通过话吗?

Oh, yeah... couple times. He's havin' a good time, but he can't wait to get back.

是的 … 几次。他过得挺高兴,但是他等不及要回来。

Yeah.

是吗。

How about your brother?

你弟弟呢?

I got a long letter from him. I'm gonna talk to him on Christmas Day.

我收到他的一封长信。我会在圣诞日给他打电话。

This Christmas is shaping up better than I thought!

这个圣诞节进展得比我想象的好!

Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. Round you virgin, mother and child. Holy infant, so tender and mild. Sleep in heavenly peace. Sleep in heavenly peace.

平安夜,神圣夜。一切平静,一切明亮。围绕你的纯洁,圣母和圣婴。神圣婴孩,温柔而善良。安睡在天堂的平静中,安睡在天堂的平静中。

Put the trays in here.

把盘子放在这里。

It was a lotta work, but, boy, what an experience.

很多工作,啊,真是有趣的经历。

Amazing group of people, huh?

一群有趣的人,哈?

In these hard times, it could be any one of us.

在这些艰难的时候,也可能有我们中的一个。

I haven't felt this much Christmas spirit since I was a kid. Would you like something to drink?

从我是孩子起,还没有感觉到这样的圣诞精神。你想喝点什么吗?

Sure.

想。

How's about some champagne?

来点香槟怎么样?

Champagne?

香槟?

Yeah, well, Christmas comes only once a year.

是的,好了,圣诞一年一次。

OK.

好吧。

OK.

好。

Get your glass ready... here - here goes! Any minute now...

准备好你的酒杯 … 这,来了!随时 …

Careful...

小心 …

Aah, there...

啊,来了 …

Whoa-

噢 -

Whoa-... You know, I almost had tears in my eyes when you were singing and everyone joined in. Here's to a very special Christmas.

噢 - … 你知道,当每个人都加入你的歌声时,我几乎掉眼泪。为特别的圣诞节。

To a very special person...

为一个特别的人 …

To a great singer...

为伟大的歌唱家 …

Now, to make my day complete... I'm gonna call Alex.

现在,为了让我的一天完整 … 我要给阿里克斯打电话。

Let me wish him a Merry Christmas, too.

也让我祝愿他圣诞快乐。

Hi, Champ. It's me. Merry Christmas. You got what? Great ... what else? Yeah, you have some presents here, too. You even got one from somebody who'd like to say hello.

你好,冠军。是我。圣诞快乐。你得到什么了?很好,… 还有什么?是,你还有礼物在这里。你甚至还得到一份礼物,那人想向你问好。

Merry Christmas, Alex. Yes, it's me. Your dad and I had a terrific day. I'll let him tell you about it. I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. And I can't wait until you get back so we can continue our guitar lessons... Right? I will. Here's your dad...

圣诞快乐,阿里克斯。是,是我。你父亲和我今天过得非常好。我让他告诉你。我只是想祝你圣诞快乐。我等不及你回来,我们好上吉他课 … 是吗?我会。你爸爸在这儿 …

Yeah, you'll be back in a few days. I can't wait to see ya. What? You're glad Rebecca's here?

是,你过几天就会回来。我等不及要见你。什么?你高兴丽贝卡在这儿?

Yeah, I'm glad she's here too!
 

是的,我也很高兴她在这儿!
 

打开APP阅读全文