立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第45集: True Love 真爱(一)

45-1 True Love 1.jpg
True Love 1

真爱 1

Hello? Nancy?

你好?南茜?

Oh. She must be at the retirement home with her uncle.

噢。她一定在退休之家和她叔叔在一起。

Retirement home?

退休之家?

Yeah. He just went to live there.

是的。他刚刚去那儿生活。

That must be rough, especially at Christmas.

一定很难,特别是在圣诞节。

Yeah.

是啊。

Would you like to open your present?

你想打开你的礼物吗?

I'd love to. I have a present for you, too... under the Christmas tree.

我当然愿意。我也有礼物给你 … 在圣诞树下。

Well, you open your gifts first.

好,你先打开礼物。

All right.

好的。

'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Your friend, Alex.'

“圣诞快乐,新年好。你的朋友,阿里克斯”。

He made the statue at school.

他在学校做的这雕像。

'Mighty Casey at the Bat'... What a riot! I'll keep it forever. It's so cute. All right, now you open your present.

“拿球棒的神力凯西”… 多有趣的人!我会永远保留的。真可爱。好了,现在你打开礼物。

OK...

好吧 …

A tape... what could this be?

录音带 … 会是什么呢?

Here. Let me play it for you.

这儿。让我来为你放。

All the lights are shinin' bright down in the city. Shinin' like a million dreams... Sometimes I feel like I'm upside down. And all those dreams are fallin' right past me. Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when your dreams start to fall. Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there... catch me.

所有的星星在城市上闪烁,星光就象无数的梦。有时我仿佛生活颠倒,所有的梦与我擦身而过。人人需要捕梦网,当你的梦开始滑落有人在那儿。… 人人需要捕梦网,有人在那儿 … 捕捉我。

That was really beautiful.

可真美。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Well, wait till you see what Santa left for you.

好,等着看圣诞老人给你留下什么。

Oh. What is it?

啊。这是什么?

It's from Peru. It's called an ekeko.

来自秘鲁。叫做爱卡克。

I love it.

我喜欢。

Legend has it that he can bring you good luck and fulfill your dreams. You hang all your dreams on ekeko, and they'll come true.

传说是他能给你带来好运,并使你梦想成真。你把所有的梦想挂在爱卡克上,它们就会成真。

A diploma...

一个学位 …

That you get your degree and graduate...

是你拿到学位和毕业 …

And Kevin...

那么凯文 …

That you and your brother will be together again...

你和弟弟会再次在一起 …

So the gold record...

那么金唱片 …

... your first recording will be a big hit.

… 你的第一张唱片会轰动。

I love it!

我爱它!

There's only one problem. For your dreams to come true, he has to smoke once a day.

只是有一个问题。为了你的梦想成真,他得每天抽一根烟。

What?

什么?

You have to give him a cigarette once a day... to smoke.

你得每天给他一根烟 … 抽。

You're joking?

你开玩笑?

No, I'm not.

没有。

Well, Nancy doesn't allow smoking in the house, so I guess he'll have to smoke outside,like every other smoker in America! ... Uh, the fire looks like it needs some work.

南茜不允许在家里抽烟,那么我想他只得在户外抽了,就像美国的每一个烟民! … 哦,壁炉的火要加了。

Alberto's picture. How did that get here?

奥博托的照片。怎么在这里?

Oh. Alberto gave it to me. He knew I really liked it.

噢。奥博托给了我这个。他知道我喜欢。

It's my favorite picture of Alex.

这是我喜欢的阿里克斯的照片。

It's a great picture of the both of you.

你们俩人都照得很好。

Let me help here... Watch this.

让我来 … 看这个。

Ow!

哦!

Oh, are you OK?

啊,你没事吧?

Yeah.

没事。

Did you burn yourself?

你烫着自己了?

No, just a...

没有,只是 …

You should put it under cold water. My mom always said put a burn under cold water...
 

你应该放在冰水里。我妈妈总是说烫了放在冰水里 …
 

打开APP阅读全文