立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第45集: True Love 真爱(二)

45-2 True Love 2.jpg
True Love 2

真爱 2

Oh, hello. I was wondering whose car that was.

噢,你好。我正纳闷是谁的车。

Nancy, hello. You remember Ramon, Alex's father. Ramon, this is Nancy, my godmother.

南茜,你好。你记得拉蒙,阿里克斯的父亲。拉蒙,这是南茜,我的教母。

It's nice to see you again.

很高兴又见到你。

Oh, yes, I remember. We met at your parents' retirement party. It's so nice to see you at Christmas time.

噢,是的,我记得。我们在你父母的退休晚会上见过。很高兴在圣诞的时候见到你。

Ramon and I were just exchanging presents.

拉蒙和我正在交换圣诞礼物。

And you've got the fire going. A glass of warm cider would make everything perfect!

你们生了火。一杯热苹果酒会使一切都完美的!

Well, isn't that something... An ekeko, is that how you say it? I hope the legend is real and your dreams do come true.

噢,这是不是那种东西 … 爱卡克,你们怎么说?我希望传奇是真的,你的梦想成真。

Thanks. How's Edward?

谢谢。爱德华怎么样?

Not too bad. The retirement home was decorated very nicely, and we had a delicious Christmas dinner. How did your dinner go?

还好。退休之家装饰得非常好,我们吃了美味的圣诞晚餐。你们的晚餐如何?

The people at the shelter seemed pleased with the meal.

在场的人似乎对晚餐满意。

I think we got as much pleasure out of serving them as they got out of eating it.

我想我们从服侍他们进餐中得到了快乐。

Listen, I... I should be going. Merry Christmas again, Nancy. Happy New Year if I don't see you before then.

听着,我,我应该走了。再次祝你圣诞快乐,南茜。新年好,如果我在此之前见不到你。

Happy New Year to you, too.

你也新年好。

Thanks again for the presents.

再次感谢所有礼物。

You're welcome. I'll play your tape on my way home.

很荣幸。我会在回家的路上听你的磁带。

Well, I'll have a whole new version of it this week, with backup singers and full orchestration and the works.

噢,这周我会有全新版本,有伴唱乐手和管弦乐队和全部乐曲。

It sounds like your dreams are coming true even before ekeko has his first cigarette.

看上去你梦想正在实现,甚至在爱卡克抽第一根烟之前。

I'll walk you out.

我送你出去。

I was wondering... what are you doin' for New Year's Eve?

我好奇 … 你新年前夜干什么?

I don't have any plans yet.

我还没有计划。

Well, it's a big night at the restaurant. I have to be there, but it'll be a fun place to be on New Year's Eve... So, if you don't have anything else to do, why don't you come and be my guest? Alex will be there. What do you say?

好,那可是餐馆的大忙日子。我得呆在那里,但是它是新年前夜很有趣的地方 … 所以,如果你没有其他的事情做,你为什么不来当我的客人?阿里克斯会在那。你认为如何?

Thanks. I'd love to.

谢谢。我想去。

Great. We'll ring in the new year together.

太好了。我们将一起过新年。

Oh-ah-and let me know how the recording session goes!

噢,嗯,让我知道录音进展如何!

I will.

我会的。

All right.
 

好吧。
 

打开APP阅读全文