立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第45集: True Love 真爱(三)

45-3 True Love 3.jpg
True Love 3

真爱 3

Well?

那么?

What does that mean?

什么意思?

Oh, don't be coy with your godmother. Are you two an item yet?

噢,别对你教母假装羞涩。你们俩好了吗?

Well, he asked me to spend New Year's Eve with him. And I'm going.

噢,他邀请我共渡新年前夜。我准备去。

Good. So it looks like it's going to be an interesting new year. Merry Christmas, Rebecca.

好。看上去会是一个有意思的新年。圣诞快乐,丽贝卡。

Oh. Merry Christmas to you, too, Nancy.

噢。你也圣诞快乐,南茜。

Oh, I have a word. U-P-L-I-N-K. Uplink. That's a word.

噢,我有个字,U-P-L-I-N-K。上传。是个字。

Is it? What does it mean?

是吗?什么意思?

It's computer talk, Hon.

计算机术语,蜜糖。

I can't keep up with all this new jargon.

我无法跟上这些新术语。

This has been a great Christmas. I just wish Rebecca were here.

这是个很好的圣诞节。我只是希望丽贝卡能在这。

Ah, you miss her, don't you?

啊,你想她了,不是吗?

Yeah... I sure do.

是 … 我肯定是。

Why don't you go out and visit her?

为什么你不出去看她?

Yeah.

是的。

It's a long way.

路很远。

That's what airplanes were made for, Key.

这就是为什么造飞机,凯。

Yeah... and thanks for the CD, Kevin. Did you like your gift? Good.

是 … 谢谢CD,凯文。你喜欢你的礼物吗?好。

OK, I'm ready for the news. Uncle Brendan and Aunt Anne did what? They gave you what? A round-trip ticket to San Francisco?

可以,我准备好了。布莱登叔叔和安妮婶婶做了什么?他们给你什么?旧金山来回机票?

When are you coming? The day after tomorrow? God, I can't believe it! Well, well, I'll show you the town. We'll have a great time.
 

你何时来?后天?天哪,我不敢相信!好,好,我带你游览城市。我们会玩得开心的。
 

打开APP阅读全文