立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第46集:Friendship 友谊(一)

46-1 Friendship 1.jpg
Friendship 1

友谊 1

So this is what you've been up to all this time. . . Man, look at all this equipment! You know how to use all this stuff?

那么这就是你度过所有时间的地方 … 天哪,看看这些设备!你知道怎么用这些东西?

I don't know how it all works technically. But I know how to make it work for my music.

我不知道技术上的工作。但是我知道如何让它为我的音乐服务。

I just didn't know my sister was so cool.

我不知道我姐姐这么酷。

Oh, I want you to meet my friend Bill. He's the one that's cool. He's putting it all together.

噢,我想让你见见我的朋友比尔。他是酷哥之一。他组织了这一切。

Bill--!

比尔--!

Kevin, this is Bill. Bill, meet my brother, Kevin.

凯文,这是比尔。比尔,见见我弟弟,凯文。

Nice to meet you. How do you like San Francisco?

高兴认识你。你还喜欢三藩市吗?

It's great. Not too big, not too small.

太棒了。不大也不小。

Rebecca, we only have the studio for an hour, so we better get crackin'.

丽贝卡,我们只能用1小时录音棚,所以我们最好开始干。

Oh, yeah, you bet. Kevin, you can sit in the control room. Let me know what you think of the song. Come this way.

噢,是的,当然。凯文,你可以坐在控制室。让我知道你对歌的看法。这边来。

Hey, Jay. This is my brother, Kevin.

你好,简。这是我弟弟,凯文。

Hey.

你好。

Hello.

你好。

Jay's the best engineer at the school. Is it OK if Kevin sits in here to watch?

简是学校里最好的工程师。如果凯文坐在这里看行吗?

No problem. Grab a seat. We're bout ready for a rehearsal?

没问题。拿个椅子。我们准备好合练了吗?

Yeah, all set.

是的,都好了。

This is so exciting.

真让人兴奋。

I've been dreaming about this for years.

我梦想这个很多年了。

Knock 'em dead!

一定成功!

I'll do my best.

尽最大努力。

It's a good thing we have a big car. Look at all these gifts.

我们有一辆大车多好。看所有的礼物。

This one is the best.

这个是最好的。

How does it feel to be home?

你觉得在家里怎么样?

Great! Are my other presents under the tree?

好!其它礼物放在树下吗?

Right where Santa left them.

就在圣诞老人放的地方。

All right!

好的!

This one's from Rebecca.

这是丽贝卡送的。

Look! It's a baseball with autographs all over it!

看,一个到处是签名的棒球。

Oh, yeah? Who are all these people?

噢,是吗?那些人是谁?

They're the Oakland Athletics. This is the first baseman, and this is a pitcher.

他们是奥克兰运动队的。这是第一个垒手。这是一个投手。

I'm so out of touch, I don't even know who they are. Once upon a time I used to know the names of the players.

我知道的很少,我甚至不知道他们是谁,从前我经常记着运动员的名字。

Well, Rebecca knows 'em.

没什么,贝丽卡知道他们。

I got a present from Rebecca, too. It's a song she wrote. Wanna hear it?

我也得到了一份贝丽卡的礼物,是一首她写的歌。想听吗?

Sure.

当然。

All right.

好的。

It's nice to have you home, Alex.

你在家里真好,阿里克斯。

All the lights are shinin' bright down in the city. Shinin' like a million dreams... Sometimes I feel like I'm upside down, and all those dreams are fallin' right past me. Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when your dreams start to fall... Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when the bad dreams are all you can see... Dream catcher... catch me... catch me.

所有的星星在城市上闪烁。星光就象无数的梦。有时我仿佛生活颠倒,所有的梦与我擦身而过。人人需要捕梦网,当你的梦开始滑落有人在那儿。…人人需要捕梦网,当你仅看到噩梦连连有人在那儿。 …捕梦网 … 捕捉我 … 捕捉我。

Oh, Rebecca. That was totally cool.

噢,贝丽卡。酷极了。

Thanks. You really liked it?

谢谢,你真的喜欢它?

It was better than good-it was the best. I didn't know you could write songs like that!

不是一般的好-简直太好了。我不知道你能写出这样的歌。

It was there. It just never had the chance to come out before.

其实早就有了,只是以前没有机会表现出来。

I'm glad I was here to see this.

我很高兴能看到。

I'm glad you were, too.

我也很高兴你能看到。

I wish Dad could have been here just now...

我希望父亲刚刚也在。

Yeah, me too.

是的,我也是。

We're going to mix this right now.

我们马上把它做混合处理。

Oh-

哦-

What are ya doin'?

你在干什么?

I have to make a phone call.

我必须打个电话。

This is the Casa Mendoza restaurant. For reservations, please leave your name and number.

这里是卡萨·曼朵扎餐厅。如果要预约,请留下你的姓名和电话。

Hi, Ramon. It's me. I did it! We just finished recording my song. The toughest critic I have.., my brother, Kevin... thinks it's really cool. I'm so excited... I can't wait till you can hear it. Bye.
 

嘿,拉蒙。是我。我完成了!我刚刚录完我的歌。我那个很挑剔的评论家…,我的弟弟,凯文…认为特别酷。我很激动…我真希望能快些给你听。再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文